Goblin/Worgen Death Knight skins?

Just wondering if the 3 dead/decayed looking skins are available for the goblin and worgen DKs in the character creation menu.
    If you don't know what I'm referring to: it's the bluish white, greenish, and blackish skintones that are available only to death knights. You can find them by browsing the "face" menu until the skintone changes to a more "dead" look. You can then browse the 3 skintones by going back up and pressing Next on the skintone menu.

If someone could confirm these dead looking skintones with screenshots, that would be fantastic! I'd love to see how these races look half-dead! ;D

Re: Goblin/Worgen Death Knight skins?

The 3 Worgen skins aren't in yet, but the 3 goblin skins are. The black, necrotic skin looks surprisingly cool on Goblins.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Re: Goblin/Worgen Death Knight skins?

Thanks for the info!
    Are there any screenshots available that I have been missing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah someone please post Screen shots i saw a youtube vid about the zombie skins and my BF thinks that those are the skins. Are they? Here is the link to the vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCstWZ0DP0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kajamere View Post
    Yeah someone please post Screen shots i saw a youtube vid about the zombie skins and my BF thinks that those are the skins. Are they? Here is the link to the vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCstWZ0DP0
    If those are the DK skins... Then I will nerd rage as never before and kill innocent people every night until Blizzard updates ALL RACES MODELS!

Deleted

moneys on the worgen deathknight skin ending up being nightmare fuel.

Deleted
    woo cool look as goth makeup