7 Karazhan boss guides !

At first, I wasn't planning to make Karazhan guides, but lately i realized with the Karathress guide that most of the people are still making their attunements here.

There was one problem though, i've never been in Karazhan (or in any instance actually, this is why i need raid guides writers. ^^) and there are a lot of bosses which make the process of creating a guide for each one based on friend's feedback pretty slow.

But Soul Society from US-Deathwing server saved the day ! I would like to thanks the whole guild and especially Naggrodamus who allowed me to use the guides on the website.

I will probably add screenshots when i've got more time. Missing bosses/events should be added soon too. (probably tomorrow, i'm kinda short on time tonight)

Re: 7 Karazhan boss guides !

no mention of Lincoln failing at opera tho, dissapointing i must say
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanzel View Post
    I let my kids do whatever, honestly. If they want to bathe in the blood of virgins and drink hard liquor while doing it, more power to them. I gave my little Jimmy the key to my gun cabinet, just in case he needs to pop some caps in a burglar or rob a corner store for some spare cash. Kids grow up quickly these days y'know, you've got to teach them how to take care of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by WarCrimez
    no mention of Lincoln failing at opera tho, dissapointing i must say
    u from arthas?

10+ Year Old Account

Beep Beep

How about a funtcion that automaticly closes news threads which are older than 3 months?

Necro News were funny early but now ther are ust annoying.