Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Heroic Lich King 25 Buffless

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05
    Also LK25hc is tuned for ilevel 277, once your raid is fully decked out - it will be like a regular boss.
    You do realise most people in those guilds already have full or close to full 277 gear by now, right? They did when they killed it as well.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    I love the people who say "who cares" when the original post itself implies someone caring.
    I like your train of tought !

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05
    Also LK25hc is tuned for ilevel 277, once your raid is fully decked out - it will be like a regular boss.
    Have you even tried it on heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    Ensidia getting this wouldn't surprise me.
    It would surprise me very much considering they have all but disbanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus
    Have you even tried it on heroic?

It would surprise me very much considering they have all but disbanded.
    Nyah, they killed him after they "disbanded" once again.

15+ Year Old Account

its as meaningless as doing yog0 when yog1 was complete. Its still relevant to some people, so they'll do it.
    Worst comparison ever. Yes, Yogg+0 was only for bragging rights, but there was an ACHIEVEMENT for it, and you get an item (tentacle trinket on 10-man, mimi's head on 25). For doing HLK25 with no buff, you get NOTHING. Nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    The only difference will be in the comments on who gets it.

"STARS world first 25 man Arthas HM without zone buff" - Random Posters: "Awesome Stars, you are my heroes"

"PARAGON world first 25 man Arthas HM without zone buff" - Random Posters: "I knew they could do it, was pretty clear, after all they are the best guild"

"ENSIDIA world first 25 man Arthas HM without zone buff" - Random Posters: "LOL LoserZ"
    Heh, awesome. Ensidia haters being the lemmings that they are, I think you hit very close to what would actually happen.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Everyone knows that killing Heroic Lich King without the buff gives you the mount drop "Festergut's Head" so a lot of guilds will probably be going for it when it's more feasible...

Lol jk you don't even get an achievement

its as meaningless as doing yog0 when yog1 was complete. Its still relevant to some people, so they'll do it.

I love the people who say "who cares" when the original post itself implies someone caring. Even though I don't give a shit, its obvious some people do.
    Yogg0 had an achievement, a server first title, a feat of strength, and a mount.

15+ Year Old Account

its as meaningless as doing yog0 when yog1 was complete.
    No. Just. No.

The most important and #1 reason is:
    Yogg+0 differs a lot from Yogg+1 in terms of tactics/mechanics wheras LK with Buff and LK without the buff are THE SAME FIGHT.

It's the equivalence of a Sapphiron kill back in Vanilla without Frost Resi Gear, Loatheb w/o World buffs, M'uru and Kil'jaeden w/o Shamans, Felmyst w/o a Pala Tank and Priest etc.
    Is this World 1st or even thread worthy?

NO ONE CARED BACK THAN - Why should we care now?

My 2nd point:

Yogg+0 grants you
    #2 ....a feast of strength
    #3 ....a title
    #4 ....additional loot (MOUNT)

LK w/o Buff grants you
    # N O T H I N G

15+ Year Old Account

The ones not caring are plenty but they will always be the players that aren't good enough to even kill LK hc with the buffs. On the other hand they got more irl but they are still suckie players (compared to anyone doing LK 25hc) so obviously it is in their interest to fall into the I-dont-give-a-shit category.

At the same time I guess all the players who killed LK 25hc or will get it done in a recent ammount of time do care. Not that they would jump up and down but they would certainly be interested in reading about it cos they are aware of what an amazing feat it would be to accomplish.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Paragon prolly ran a fuckton of mixed main/alt raids to gear everyone up and had pretty awesome gear when they killed it with 5%. I'm not sure if any amount of farming they could do now will mathematically equal that 5% and make it the same thing. If it was that easy I'm sure they would have done it already, why wouldnt they?

simple, take paragons last log, reduce the numbers by 15%

if its still time viable then kk we got a winner
    It's way more complicated, missing 1% dps at a specific time in the fight can be the difference between a valkyr getting someone over the edge or not plus a million other similar things.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg
    #2 ....a feast of strength
    Sounds delicious.

Yogg 1 and Yogg 0 were completely different fights mechanics wise once you hit p3 you must never have done the fight period much less when it was relevent if you compare these 2 fights.