Worth The Time..?

Hello!

I play a Paladin, -Winces from boo's and hateful scowls,- But, lately I've been wanting to reroll a, except I can't make up my mind. Now, hunters look very appealing to play, fun pets, ranged attacks, three cool specs to chooe from. But, I'm not sure. -.-

Would anyone suggest rerolling from a Paladin to a Hunter, I'm sick of my Paladin afterall. The Cata changes look interesting, say for focus, since I'm not sure how bad that'll effect the class.

Also, I play Horde, I like to pvp and pve, and the main race that looks acceptable for both, to me, is probably Troll, good choice? Anyways, some input on if they'd be worth rerolling before Cata comes out would be awesomes, thanks!

Deleted

Re: Worth The Time..?

Orc warlock for awesomeness
    Or u can allways try troll resto shaman

dude its just a game go for it. The big change for hunter will be that we gem for agi only since there's going to be five or so basic stats so it shouldn't be hard to play this class anyway that's why im still playing my hunter regardless people need healers or tanks im too tunneled vision to be ether one lol

I don't like hunter rotation, you have to low latency and high FPS to be a good dps

10+ Year Old Account

Go for it. Amazingly fun class to play.
    What is worth fighting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster
    I don't like hunter rotation, you have to low latency and high FPS to be a good dps
    I'm pretty sure that applies to pretty much everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trucidor
    "Arthas attacked our capitals, let's go kill him!"
    "Wait, a dragon! Let's go kill it."
    "Ok, back to Arth-"
    "Look, an old god! Let's get him!"
    "Alright, now back to Arth-"
    "Oh, Tirion's having a carnival!"
    "Alright, now we'll go kill Arthas."
    "Yay, Arthas is dead!"

make a deathknight

15+ Year Old Account

I, at least, loved playing and leveling my hunter alt after spending so much time with my paladin.

If you wanna play it to the fullest, it can be challenging (in a good way) compared to a paladin and thus, making it a good and fun choice. Still though, if you have been playing as retribution and didn't really like the 'FCFS rotation' I'd think twice cause at least MM works pretty much the same way.

Depending on Class, leveling experience can be very different from the later pvp or raid experience.
    I liked leveling a rogue (gotta love that ninja style), but once I hit 80, I just farmed herbs and ores with it.
    If you want to reroll, I would suggest to wait until beta too see what class is more appealing to you.

10+ Year Old Account

Orc hunter or Orc Warlock. +5% pet dmg is sexcake.
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

10+ Year Old Account

Meh, I think that hunters are fun. But play it well or don't play at all. At least this way you won't have to fail-buff

Meh, hunters will go through the biggest change out of all classes in Cataclysm with the focus system. I suggest waiting until Cataclysm to roll a hunter, you will then see whether you like the focus system or not and you can enjoy the new old world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster
    I do about 12k on standing fights(outside of ICC) with 150~ lat and 20-30 fps. Not a terrible machine, but enough to show you don't need a super-computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Just as long as you are not a Melee Hunter, or one of those "ZOMG! Pets a Burden" lot, you will have a blast with Hunters.

I would say roll one, but you will need to realize if you are going to PvP with one, there is a extreme demand for skill for PvP if you want to be good at it. So you may get killed a lot if you don't figure out how to Kite.