Thread: Winterspring?

Winterspring?

Hey does anyone know if anythings been done about Winterspring? A screenshot would be good, cause that place needs cleaning up bigtime.

Re: Winterspring?

Absolutely nothing.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus
    Absolutely nothing.
    Good.

First post about Winterspring? I guess it could be worse . Not sure about changes, but I'm 93% sure they didn't touch it. IMO it was great the way it was. plus I'm sure most of us have had their fill of snow for a while.

Oh well, thanks anyway guys

The entrance like onyx's lair in Darkwhisper Gorge disappeared.

winterspring is epic the way it is. So are the hinterlands. best zones ever.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by ngacnlcq
    The entrance like onyx's lair in Darkwhisper Gorge disappeared.
    Lol.. what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho
    winterspring is epic the way it is. So are the hinterlands. best zones ever.
    Half the hinterlands gets flooded and the other half gets hit by a meteor storm blizzard thing.

Nah, its the same too.

Half the hinterlands gets flooded and the other half gets hit by a meteor storm blizzard thing.
    awww no more epic troll grinds in the temple place? cant remeber what its called atm. Zintha something...
    I remeber doing the quests there back when they were elites. fun stuff

The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Lol.. what?

Nah, its the same too.
    sorry, not like onxy's lair, just an entrance to Hyjal disappeared.

This one

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho
    awww no more epic troll grinds in the temple place? cant remeber what its called atm. Zintha something...
    I remeber doing the quests there back when they were elites. fun stuff

Not to mention a Mithril gold mine......see what i did thar :P

Lol.. what?
    The place in Darkwhisper gorge he's referring to is the walled up entrance to Mount Hyjal. If you go there in game now there's a raid portal blocked by a rock slide.

EDIT: Darn beat me too it. Screenshot and all.

Quote Originally Posted by ngacnlcq
    sorry, not like onxy's lair, just an entrance to Hyjal disappeared.

This one
    Yeah sorry, misread what you said. Thought you said the onyxia raid was in darkwhisper.