Attunements and heroics

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Mirando a Cataclysm, quizá os interese saber que para las mazmorras normales, los jugadores tendrán que descubrir primero la mazmorra en el mundo antes de que sea accesible en el Buscador de Mazmorras. Puede que para las heroicas y bandas haya algún tipo de armonización (que sería de un estilo similar a la de Karazhan). Los desarrolladores no están seguros todavía de hasta qué punto puede que utilicen armonizaciones. Sin embargo, las mazmorras heroicas de nivel 85, probablemente tendrán requisitos de equipo más estrictos (en comparación) que las mazmorras heroicas de nivel 80.
    wich translates to:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Looking Cataclysm, you may be interested to know that for normal dungeons, players will have to discover first dungeon in the world before it is accessible on the Looking for Dungeon. Maybe for the heroic and raids have some kind of attunement (which would be of a similar style to that of Karazhan). The developers are not sure yet how can they use attunements. However, the level 85 heroic dungeons are likely to have more stringent requirements of equipment (compared) to the heroic level 80 dungeons.
    /target Attunement
    /cast Ressurection

What you guys think about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Re: Attunements and heroics

Hardly an attunenement. They just want you to discover the place before you can insta-teleport to it.
    Cake!

i miss the epic quest chains that got you attuned -_-, made it feel more awsome when you first stepped inside the raid.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Thumbs up for bringing back attunements

stops freshly dinged scrubs from getting into your groups

/thumbsup

get back to TBC rep grind before u can enter heroics

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo
    i miss the epic quest chains that got you attuned -_-, made it feel more awsome when you first stepped inside the raid.
    Amen.

i remember sending all of my officers off on crazy adventures and requiring them all to have the Master's Key in order to raid lead. I was so tired of not having a raid get there then go 'dur....who has the key?'

As for BC heroics...i'm STILL farming some of the rep for the heroics I never needed to gear. That stuff is rough...but even my alts have everything maxed in Wrath. Such a joke.

Not to mention the feeling of accomplishment when we can finally walk into BT, sunwell, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Szyrex
    Hardly an attunenement. They just want you to discover the place before you can insta-teleport to it.
    I'd suggest re-reading that quote, assuming the translation is accurate (and it could quite possibly not be, since it's clearly been through babel fish or a similar online translator) it appears attunements may make a return a.l.a. Karazhan style.

Now to me this is great news, I've always thought it was incredibly stupid that someone could go straight from heroics to Ulduar or higher without even touching the raids before it progression wise, not only does it invalidate the work others put into those raids earlier but it's also contrary to the point of making it so everyone can see all the raids.

On the other hand, I'd be more in favour of a Mount Hyjal attunement route, kill the end bosses from the lower raid tier to unlock the next tier. Simple and effective

hope for attunements return.

they can simply tune them in a chain of quests that can be solo'd, so they can be accessible to everyone.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Welcome back
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Attunement which doesn't include reputation is awesome. Like a questchain to enter a raid

Quote Originally Posted by Gazgul
    stops freshly dinged scrubs from getting into your groups

/thumbsup

get back to TBC rep grind before u can enter heroics
    You have been a freshly dinged scrub being carried in a heroic before. aswell as everyone else.

on topic: Woot at attunements being brough back, I hope they make it soloable at least

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo
    made it feel more awsome when you first stepped inside the raid.
    ^This

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire
    it's also contrary to the point of making it so everyone can see all the raids.
    No it's not. There's a difference between being able to see all of the raids and having to see all of the raids. Players can go back and do Naxxramas, Ulduar and the other earlier raid content if they choose to, but it's no longer a requirement to do them before moving on to the later content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardolan
    No it's not. There's a difference between being able to see all of the raids and having to see all of the raids.
    There is indeed a difference but I disagree entirely with being able to pick and choose what raids you go to.

The earlier raids are designed so that new players can learn the concept behind raiding. Skipping them leads to our current situation with gear score, where many skilled players are lumped in with idiots and excluded from raids because they haven't been lucky with drops or are rolling a new alt. Attunements have the potential to make this process much less painful, just tie them to achievements that raid leaders can look for and you're set.