How to form a premade?

How do I form a premade team? What are the limits for each battleground? Is it as simple as getting x number of people together and converting it to a raid and queuing up for a battleground as a team?

Thank you!

Re: How to form a premade?

join as group

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

its really not that straight forward. there is a lot of more social aspects involved in pvp premades. if you're just an average joe the likelihood good pvp's will join are very slim. if you lose the likelihood your pvp premade breaks up are very high, and you won't have much success recruiting players from there on out. i don't think its as easy as raiding because players are able to beat most content in relation to their gearing, but in pvp everyone more or less will play each other at first at least(to get the ratings), and even then its not as tuned to AI more than players you're competing against. its just different in the respect that failure in leading successful teams will ruin your rep in making them.

imo, and from my experience premade PvP is very high end elitist. even during HWL climb i rarely saw any low to mid lvl pvp teams, and if any ever did try and form they broke up rather miserably with low morale. if you aren't winning 3/4's of your matches at the least you're very likely going to have to deal with some rather miserable, pissed off players where its not even worth trying to create those teams imo.

i really wonder how the dev's are going to make rated BG's work because this is one of the biggest issues i see facing the premades that form. it'll just be very top heavy imo, and a lot of others will be left in the dust with inferior teams that are miserable to be a part of.

What is the maximum number of players I can have join my group and do I convert it to a raid before pressing "Join as a group"? Does the maximum number of players vary by Battleground?