Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    Blizzard is just trying to get reason for revamping the old world... Nothing work with the lore, nothing!!

They are removing big mountain, flooding some HIGH level area while some lower level area arent flooded.

Whats the reason for thoses new buildings in Brill?

I cant wait to see how the flying mounts will work too, do we gonna hit a invisible wall at the north of epl and south of ghostland?
    You do realize that blizzard is writting the lore

What do you fear??? CHANGE ....you see I did it!!!
    Anything can and will happen if blizzard decide so, and even if it does not make any sense ....ITS ALL FICTION get over it.
    Last edited by McFrotton; 2010-07-05 at 04:22 PM.

I don't get what is so hard to understand here.

Each expansion area is it's own story. You levelled up in vanilla story. You got to outland story, you go to wotlk story, you go to cataclsym story. All chronological. After you finish a "story" you can still go back and do them again, but this isn't really part of the timeline

Come cataclysm, you characters will start in the cataclysm story, then you go an experience the Burning Crusade story(yes, even though it technically took place prior to the events during your leveling process), then experience the Wotlk story (again, it's in the past, but you're experiencing it that way), then continue on with the end of the cataclysm story. Chronological in order? no. If you don't count the already-past storylines as you actually progressing the story that way, then yeah it makes sense.

I guess essentially a new character in cataclysm will hop around the storylines a lot, but the only current storyline they are really progressing through is the cataclysm one. From 58-78 they ar elevelling by experiencing the other stories, so basically nothing happens lorewise with your character during that time.

It seems kind of ridiculous to have blizzard re-do outland and northrend just to make the lore follow chronological order for new chars. Some people want to experience those storylines the way they are.