Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Blood Elves Join the Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Masterrandom56
    YES blood elves WILL join the ALLIANCE, ITS BEEN CONFIRMED
    I would only approve of this if BE got to become Druids like in H Bot. I mean, come on there are Druid BE bosses in BC heroics why not make it a playable combination?

Seeing as the Alliance was ready to execute their entire race in the Third War...
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

I saw him too and he's a Night Elf, a Highborne. Try to pay more attention next time
    Navarasa Forsaken Priest lvl 85 @ Spinebreaker [EU] - inactive

Deleted

Bah boring QQers allie kids just reroll or give us the Dwarves we dont mind.

15+ Year Old Account

Bloody Elvis joins the alliance?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

High elves became blood elves it was a change in name alone. They are the same race. Some just chose not to follow kael'thas.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    I was in Darnassus a few days ago and there is a Blood Elf (!) in the Temple of the Moon seeking an audience with High Priestess Whisperwind. His faction reads "The Highborne". Essentially he is saying that the Blood Elves want to join the Alliance (or so I read it). Anyway, I really enjoyed the lore being played out in game like that. I'm wondering if there are any other examples of that around the world.

Idiotic post is idiotic... the guy is clearly a nelf... highbourne is just a subset of them...

Yes, PLEASEEEE TAKE BLOOD ELVES.

And give your cool race — GNOAMS.

Hell yeah!

The phrase "high elves 'remained' loyal to the Alliance" is completely inaccurate. The fact of it is that Quel'Thalas was unaffiliated since after the Second War all the way up to being overrun by Arthas. They can't "remain" loyal to something they were not presently loyal to. Between Garithos' campaign of attempted genocide, and subsequent ongoing espionage (seen in-game) by the Dwarves and Night Elves alike, as opposed to the willing if somewhat impersonal assistance of the Forsaken, made the choice for the Blood Elves pretty much a no-brainer. Contrivance to get the 'pretty race' for the Horde? Sure. More believable writing than the alternative? Yep.

they will not join alliance im 4sure and no i dont got a source >_<

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by mosher94
    Seeing as the Alliance was ready to execute their entire race in the Third War...

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper

10+ Year Old Account

Can we pick a alliance race for the trade?
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

I gues I vould be fine with BE's leaving the horde. But why should they join the alliance? A new faction shall rise ! BE + DK's of all races ! It's name shall be Disneyland ! Supp me plox!