How to get rid of Blizzard Buff Icons / Debuff Icons

well I recently just installed AzCastBar for their swing timer, but since I disabled their "Player/Target Auras" aka their own version of a Buff Bar its now re-enabled the Blizzard Icons..

To simply put it.. I have everything set up and happy already I dont wana mess with it.. Is there anyway to manually disable the Blizzard Icons or should I just uninstall AzCastBar and back to quartz..

I also have ElkBuffBars (which I'm happy with, configured, using... on all of my toons which is also why I dont wana set up new buff bars again..) and XPerl which I know also effects buff bars.

Re: How to get rid of Blizzard Buff Icons / Debuff Icons

I don't know if you can out right turn them off but you can download SatrinaBuffFrames and cutsomize them. There may be a way to turn them off from there since the add-on disables Blizz'sn bars.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Or you can just snag "HideBlizzard"

Quartz has a swing timer...
    Thanks Soko<3

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

If you wanted to, you can just install Elkano's Buff Bars, disable the bars themselves but also hit the, "Hide Blizzard Buff Bars" option in the config menu. Unfortunately, I had the same problem and there was no, "easy fix".

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I'd missed that you already have EBB installed and set up. Here's a suggestion - go into EBB's config, turn off the "Hide Blizzard Buff Bars" option, reloadui, and then turn back on the EBB "Hide Blizzard Buff Bars" option.

Should fix it.

Just to throw another suggestion your way, I'm a pretty big fan of Buffalo ;D (awesome name too)

Elkano is ok, but I like icons

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    I'd missed that you already have EBB installed and set up. Here's a suggestion - go into EBB's config, turn off the "Hide Blizzard Buff Bars" option, reloadui, and then turn back on the EBB "Hide Blizzard Buff Bars" option.

Should fix it.
    I really didnt want to switch cause that would mean setting up the buff bars for all my characters again >.<..

for odd reason lol that worked.. Yah I have no specific preference in what is what I just dont prefer the icons because well I dont recognize all the icons and EBB (and others) simply lists what the buff / debuff is, and it has icons too =]