Leulier's spreadsheet w/ GuildOx

Ok, so with Rawr basically broken for locks (as per the wonderful advice of gherkin) and since Simcraft for some reason will not work anymore, I found a nice site called GuildOx for finding upgrades, only question I have is on the stat weights. I'm using Leulier's spreadsheet now and I see where the stats are listed (Under "The Next Stat" on the main page) but I'm not sure which of the lists I should use to input into GuildOx. Anyone able to help me on this?

Again, thanks for your time.

GuildOx: http://www.guildox.com/wr.asp?Cla=25...i9=0&j1=0&j2=0

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Leulier's spreadsheet w/ GuildOx

It's been a while since I used it. I just took a peek and it looks like they have intellect scaling wrong (but thats just me).

Use the +DPS column. And if you are ever replacing a piece with +Hit on it, set +Hit to 1.0

R.I.P. YARG

Well, once again gherkin I have you to thank for the assistance. What do you think looks wrong with the intellect scale? and were you referring to Ox or the spreadsheet?

and basically, with current gear set up now I'm approx .82% over hit..so I doubt I'll be changing that. However, your advice was that if I am ever replacing something with hit (Aka: Valanar's Other Signet Ring) then I would set the hit in Ox to 1.0 correct?

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, because there might be a piece of gear with hit on it that is close in dps to another without hit and both should be considered. If you left hit at zero, you're limiting your options because that setting would cause all items with hit to be undervalued. Then, when you reran the spreadsheet slightly under hit, it would value hit at like 3dps, which would over-inflate the value of items with hit on them.

It's a giant yo-yo effect. Just keep in mind that your overall hit rating is something you need to manage yourself.

R.I.P. YARG

Exactly..for the most part won't need to worry too much..very few things (outside of Sindra and LK in norm 25) are huge upgrades for me at this point. Always keep an eye on that hit. I think it'll be a balance of if I do take something with more hit (thereby putting me higher over hit) gotta look at if the SP damage/haste/ or crit is enough of an upgrade to accept a little higher hit imo.