Cho'gal's speech.

"When the child of the three realms becomes as light, the ancient power will be released. The earth will tremble. The seas will rise up in answer, and all will be madness. A new day will dawn, bringing with it chaos or peace. Our master is a god of chaos! Pandemonium will aid the old one's release! To this end, we will weaken the barrier between Azeroth and the Elemental Plane. This will allow our great master to reclaim its former elemental servants and send them to rampage throughout our world."

This seems like it describes Deathwing and the cataclysm far more then C'thun re-awakening.

Is it possible that C'thun is just using Cho'gal in order to free Deathwing?

Re: Cho'gal's speech.

he is talking about retaking the elements as servents, that was the old god thing the dragons dont like the Elementals.

He is more then likly speaking of Cthun as the god of chaos, not sure if that is HIS title or not since yogg is referd to as the god of death.

Plus he says "old one" while yes Deathwing is old itd make more since to be refering to an Old God.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Well, considering the fact that Deathwing is supposedly under the sway of the Old Gods as well, it's possible that the vision that was bestowed upon Cho'gall was created by the Old Gods and is actually Deathwing bursting out of the elemental plane. For someone without the entire knowledge, i.e. Cho'gall, it would appear that this vision is in reference to the Old Gods themselves. Perhaps after Deathwing emerges Cho'gall realizes that this was the next step of his master's plan and leads the Twilight's Hammer cult to join Deathwing? Just my two cents though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    Well, considering the fact that Deathwing is supposedly under the sway of the Old Gods as well, it's possible that the vision that was bestowed upon Cho'gall was created by the Old Gods and is actually Deathwing bursting out of the elemental plane. For someone without the entire knowledge, i.e. Cho'gall, it would appear that this vision is in reference to the Old Gods themselves. Perhaps after Deathwing emerges Cho'gall realizes that this was the next step of his master's plan and leads the Twilight's Hammer cult to join Deathwing? Just my two cents though :P
    Or C'thun isn't Cho'gals master at all...and he is just using C'thuns power to awaken yet another old god?

10+ Year Old Account

at this point im sure c'thuns mind is apart of cho'galls

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn
    The Lich King yells: Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear.
    The Lich King yells: They cannot fear.

considering that Deathwing is a puppet of the Old Gods now, does it really matter?
    he's describing the Old God's wrath basically, whether its a direct result of any OG or their minion Deathwing, it's still all in their court
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!