Thread: All You Can Eat

All You Can Eat

As it stands, this is the last achievement needed by my 10s for the Frostwyrms, save for Been Waiting (but that one is easy).

We have explored various options. What we are finding is the tanks, about 1m into the fight, hitting 6 stacks.

We originally used a dual iceblock placement setup as we did for normal and hard mode. We have subsequently gone to 3 iceblocks, one on the center of her front shoulder, one at the head and one in the center of her body. They roughly form a triangle, to ensure that all blocks are on the head end of the dragon. This alleviated the problem we had when tanks would need a black real fast but yet there was a new orb coming and that person was to be where the iceblock currently is. We are not breaking any one block the tank goes to until they call that they are clean. Tanks are also swapping the instant the prior tank is clean.

I don't need the 'tanks need to play better' comments. We have spend an hour on it so far, and I expected it to take a little bit.

I am just looking for feedback from others who have done it. Speculation isn't welcome.
    This space for rent.

Re: All You Can Eat

Our strat went as follows:

Phase 3 starts.
    * Tank faces the dragon to the right (viewing from the stairs).
    * Bloodlust and burn her until first block.
    * Iceblock 1 gets dropped to the right (about 12y off of the group)
    * Everyone (including offtank) drops their stacks. DO NOT BREAK THE ICEBLOCK.
    * Once the offtanks stacks are dropped, he runs to the left side of the dragon and taunts. Flipping the dragon instantly.
    * Maintank runs behind Iceblock 1 to drop stacks.
    * Around this time Iceblock 2 should be called and dropped to the left.
    * once the stacks are dropped, maintank runs in and taunts, flipping the dragon again.
    * Ranged dps brun iceblock 1 while stacks are being dropped.

you pretty much just continue that until its dead,

drop iceblock on the right, kill the left. drop the on the left kill the right.

we 2 shot it in 10 man after we tried this, 1 shot it in 25 man.
    Wow account disabled, waiting for D3!

If you're having tons of trouble after trying all of your possibilities, I've seen some strats recommend the first tank just die, and you Bres or SS him.

Thanks Orcan and Tiny - this is exactly the kind of information I was after.
    This space for rent.

the only point when the timing is tight is for the first tank to get behind the second ice block. When we did it we had our warrior tank first and he just intervened the second person targeted for ice block to get blocked himself. You can do basically the same thing with any tank. they just have to run to the block instead. If the first tank is hit by the second block he/she can not cause the achievement to fail.