Vampiric Embrace

Hi all. I've been wondering about the range of VE. In the talent tree there isn't a specified range, it just states that any single target shadow spell heals yourself and your party. Is there a range restriction that is implied?

Thanks

Re: Vampiric Embrace

As far as I know, it's unlimited range. I love DoTing horde griefers in WG, and when they fly away, even out of sight, I still get VE heals from my DoTs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

They just incrased a bunch of the ranges from 45 yards to 100 yards 3.3.3, but I'm not sure if VE was one of those or not.

If the target does not register within loading range you will not recieve the HP. So if you DoT a target in icecrown and then accept the teleport into WG, you are still on the same loading area but you are to far away for the game to register that you did the damage.

So if the person is not loaded onto your computer you will not get the HP.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    If the target does not register within loading range you will not recieve the HP. So if you DoT a target in icecrown and then accept the teleport into WG, you are still on the same loading area but you are to far away for the game to register that you did the damage.

So if the person is not loaded onto your computer you will not get the HP.
    This and i beleave a 30-100 range on the party heal (if thats what you wanted to know)