camera question? i need help!

ok so i have this problem every once in awhile and ive heard around that im not the only one. But lately it has been terrible. You know when you use the mouse to look to the left or right or anything and when you let go it "snaps back" ya mine has the problem of not doing that. This severely affects my game performance so if anyone has tips on how to fix this i would love to know.

Last night after /reload ui changing camera setting ..max distance camera follow in the middle bottom two boxes checked following style only horizontal when moving etc someone suggested i delete wtf folder. I did this also deleted cache was afraid to delete interface folder. But i did notice 3 of each interface and wtf each with title then last two had a bunch of numbers i deleted them all. Anyways i log back into game and at load in screen i change sound back off and all settings back low. I get in game and every addon i have is on i clear a few off so i can see and commence to run and it snapped back. I was thinking great.

but then after i disabled a ton of addons and setup bartender it wouldnt work again! plz help me! im thinking some addon is screwing with it. The weird part is it cant be the addon being on as all of them were on and it worked it has to be a setting or something. anyways any help i would love!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Re: camera question? i need help!

i just tried to get on the blizz forums to see if others have the same problem and it says my account cant post on the technical forums. Im like wtf i dont think i have ever posted on the official forums and if i might have, never anything that wouldve got me banned also my wow account is linked to an old email address and just went thru that and saw no emails or anything? anyone know anything about that either?

been reading alot of different stuff on this but recently came across a post on the forums under ui when i searched for camera that said its avr thats causing it and that seems about right. that is about the time it started to happen ill check into it. He has a macro temp fix for it .

Is a game option to control that, though due to the nature of how avr works, it may wll be changing some of that behaviour.
    Options - Interface, Camera

Camera Follow Style and selct Never Adjust Camera.
    Though that option may well be only when you are moving, if stationary then it would certainly be addon related.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

if you want it the same as pre-3.3, set it to onmly horizontal whilst moving. I had issues after it with this as well, and thats how I got back to normal

Actually, I know exactly what he's talking about. I've been having the same issue lately and yeah, it's AVR related.

The "workaround" fix for it is this:
    /script SetView(3); ResetView(3)