Thread: What the fuck

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: What the fuck

looks like someone trying to clean his iphone screen by making fog on it by breathing, and at the same time, someone talking behind

Seeing that Boub is decently famous on the web (WoW related of course), there are probably lunatics who are computer nerds that want to pull pranks on well known people like Boub. I wouldn't worry about it at all. It is more than likely a virus / hacker of some sort that wants to screw around with people. Kinda like that dude who hacked Sarah Palins email account. Same concept.

Please try to get a good nights sleep Boub! I personally didn't find it that scary, then again I was not the one there. >.<
    Gnome Pride!

Well glad that the system restore seemed to work.
    I was about to suggest trying headphones if you can plug them in directly where the speakers would normally be, and to restart computer in safe mode.
    Keep us updated if anything else happens, we like a challenge.
    Plus keeping your mind at ease means you keep doing the great job with this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.