what addon is this Oo

so..waht addon is this? its been on my ui for AGGGGEEESSS and yet i still have no idea what it is....

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1223/77682172.jpg

thanks for any help, and also dont qq at my ui cuz i know it looks bad, im currently configuring my ui so yes its completely useless, coupled with the fact that my computer only goes up to 1280x1024 =]

Re: what addon is this Oo

funny... I have that addon.... no idea what it's called.... =P sorry, but that is a pretty sick UI set up!

pretty sure its quartz.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan
    pretty sure its quartz.
    Beat me to it. Yes, its quartz.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/quartz.aspx
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

It is quartz.... do this /quart go to buffs then uncheck enable and it will be gone. It's basically a module that shows buffs on you and the debuffs you put on the target.

this is to turn it off, just saying.

omg. ty. so ^%$^$ing much.

i love you all!!! =]

Pretty sure there are a million alternatives to this as well, the two I'm familiar with are FortExorcist and ClassTimer. Quartz is pretty much the same, since one is for Warlocks and the other... well, who gives a damn.
    Btw I was staring at that picture for like 2 minutes trying to figure out what mod you were referring to, due to my tendency to overlook the really big letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malleus
    Arcane Barrage is a Blood Elf racial. He's making reference to the trope that 99% of Belfadins are n00bs who don't know anything about their class ... a stereotype that remains true even two years after TBC came out.