Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Your Biggest Fail.

Hm, disengage as hunter in worst places ever (e.g. Pit of Saron, forgot the *Pit* part for a second there and weee...);
    I also sometimes cast moonkin form instead of flight form on my druid when I jump off high places when semi-afk and realize that a bit too late :-\
    Also, keeping barkskin next to entangling roots on action bar. Yay, tanking Onyxia, everything is going ok, almost end of phase 1- ah, crap, misclick -> humanoid form -> Onyxia makes a druid-kebab from me in 0.1 sec...
    Can't remember my ''biggest fail ever'' right now but ''small yet consistent'' fails happen to me on a daily basis. Meh :
    Actually, one of my ''bigger'' fails was getting a flying mount and dual spec on an old paladin alt, lvl 60, which i never played again and ended up deleting him. :<

was back in naxxramas days. I normally healed, but I had to go feral for the last wing (patchwerk wing). So, on 20% of patchwerk, a healer asks for innervate. Reacting by it, I casted innervate on the healer and the healer asked me on vent "did you just... go caster form...?". Best part is that I survived one hit, went in bearform, died.

Found out that i had poisons on my rogue when i was 60 . (Pre-TBC, shouldn't happen now :P).

WAY back to when I first started playing I rolled a hunter. I was doing ok, I got to about level 9 and my friend, who was a 60 rogue, came over to durotar to help me quest.After a while my shot abilities weren't working so I just using melee. He asked why I was using melee and I said my bow stopped working.

And that is the story of how I learned about ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulduru
    He is the hero that Azeroth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. And so we'll mock his alpha prediction. Because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent poster, a watchful dataminer....The MMO Champion.

being a clicker in TBC...

15+ Year Old Account

Mine comes from AQ40 on Twin Emps. I was put in charge of picking up bugs and bringing them to the offtank. I was doing okay until this one bug, for the life of me no matter how man times I shot the damn thing just sat there and started beating on the healers. So my raid leader (a priest) says over vent:

"Trigg, where are you? There's a bug on the healers."
    Me - "I know, I've shot this thing like eleven times with everything I got, it's not budging. I don't know why."
    RL - "Do you have Salv on?"
    Me - "...oh."

And this is when I learned to check my buffs before the pull.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Scene of the Crime: Karazhan, in the upper areas of the library, between the Shade of Aran and Illhoof.

It's my first time through the later parts of Kara, right? And we're doing pretty good, but none of us have been past Curator. So we're making our slow way up into the upper library areas. My wolf was with us, and we were just idling around on trash, taking it easy between bosses. I'm a Night Elf so, you know, it's my nature to jump around, to jump on things. The rooms in question have a sort of waist-high ledge on some of the walls, so naturally, I jumped up on it without thinking.

A few seconds pass, and the scrolling text kicks on: ENTERING COMBAT.

Now, I'm a hunter, so I know what that means, and I say, "Hey, guys, where's my dog?" This was before the newer "Defensive" mechanics, so my dog was on Passive as usual, so he couldn't have attacked anything himself...

All this time I'm still up on the ledge. I hop down, and we're all still trying to figure out what's going on.

That is, until my wolf comes barreling through the secret bookcase to stand by my side. Apparently since he couldn't get up on the ledge so he just ran off, trying to find a way up...

... and instead he found Illhoof. And right behind the wolf is a more or less endless stream of imps, accompanied by a rather irate satyr demon.

Good times.

10+ Year Old Account

Forgot to put RF in ToC25 as a Paladin Tank. Why can't it just persist through death?
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

My friend fell down three times in the same fos run, he was so upset.. Then we told him battered hilt dropped, he logged his bank and gave away 5k gold, downloaded fallout 3. 10 min later he came back too wow

Buying World of Warcraft

awhile ago back in ulduar... my room mate is stuck at work and can't raid one sunday and they were on freya 3trees, so i said i would play for him, log on.. first million attempts everything goes smooth (elem shaman is pretty hard right). we have this one attempt with a flawless first 5 waves and our last wave is the little lasher things.. everything is perfect, we gather up, and our tank is no where to be found to aoe taunt them out while they are low; and aoe dps isnt stopping so i was like pro thunder inc! andddd it wasnt pro.. tank aoe taunted right after i had thundered.. adds running everything blowing up killing us all.

still to this day everyone thinks it was him and not me! :P

10+ Year Old Account

On my druid alt, I was leveling in Storm Peaks and some mob threw me a frost spell that slowed me while I was flying.

I shifted off flying form to get rid of the slow. Of course, I forgot that you can't shift back to flight form in combat.

So I shifted to cat form. But I actually just left a huge cliff so I just did a splat!

I was trying to ninja the Grand Black War Mammoth to my girlfriend... but actually gave it to the right person.

At least that's what I was trying to tell her.

Ran over 2 bombs on putr and died And a healer on vent started yelling "Atleast no-one important died" and they all laughed in my face / teabaging me

on my boomkin running icc 10 in the middle of the first room hitting the adds on the left and i went to hit starfire and accidentally hit starfall..... :-[ you can imagine the group i pulled being near the middle with only the first pack down..

RL asked me wtf happened my reply was "what you guys just pull one pack at a time?" course i apologized right after that and assured them it wouldnt happen again we cleared to dreamwalker and everything went fine.
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg