frost dk rune enchant choice

hey ppl i just wanted to know what is your rune wpenchant choice

i am doing crusader to my offhand and razorice on my main at the moment but

i am considering to do crusader+cinderglacier

what do you think i should do stick with this or change? and what is your choice

thanks for the replies

10+ Year Old Account

Re: frost dk rune enchant choice

Quote Originally Posted by goko04

i am doing crusader to my offhand and razorice on my main at the moment but
    This. According to every guide I've seen on Frost DW DPS, they say this is the highest DPS you can squeeze out of Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zerø
    This. According to every guide I've seen on Frost DW DPS, they say this is the highest DPS you can squeeze out of Frost.
    Actually it doesn't matter. The only situation in which it would be a dps increase to put razorice on your main hand is if you had more expertise for your offhand and are not expertise capped for your main hand. Razorice does main hand damage regardless of which weapon you put it on and a chance to proc fallen crusader is worth more damage than a razorice proc, so you always want fallen crusader on the weapon with more expertise if they are not both capped. Otherwise it doesn't matter unless your weapons are different speeds.

thanks for the quick replies mates

what shiira said. coupled with RI is best for single target and CG for aoe. if you care about trash a lot get CG if you care about bosses more get RI
    at least one weapon should has FC
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

i am considering to do crusader+cinderglacier
    This is only worthwhile when AoE'ing. Otherwise razorice beats cinder no contest.

the thing made me consirn is this

Not only howling blast frost damage. Also frost strike and obliterate are frost damages. Which are single target attacks

And i have a question about the cinder
    Does necrosis waste cincer procks or is it for just skills

I believe Cinderglacier is ok if it is another DK that uses Razorice, but other than that it's razor>cinder.

10+ Year Old Account

Not only howling blast frost damage. Also frost strike and obliterate are frost damages. Which are single target attacks
    Obliterate is physical, not frost.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    I believe Cinderglacier is ok if it is another DK that uses Razorice, but other than that it's razor>cinder.

razorice is a personal debuff, no1 but the DK applying it benefits from the 10% frost dmg

Get a third weapon, runeforge CG, equip for AE. Go back to FC/RI for single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Caean
    Get a third weapon, runeforge CG, equip for AE. Go back to FC/RI for single target.
    basically
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!