Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: I actually LIKE Garrosh...

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo
    personally anyone who likes garrosh has to be some wrath kid who never quested in nagrand. id never liek that crybaby
    I've played this game for more than 5 years now and I like that he's becoming warchief.
    What is worth fighting for?

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff
    this is really interesting. wait, no, it's not.

edit:
    LOL @ "soldier". never heard of orcs, have you? puny human...
    this post is really constructive, clever and has a point. wait, no, it doesn't.
    [/derp]

Someone who supports someone like Garrosh does have mental problems, if you think supporting war-loving, break everything think about nothing, idiots in control of countries is good, you have serious problems.
    You realize he isn't real, right? If these were real people getting murdered, then yeah, I'd agree with you; but they're not, and neither is Garrosh - they're all just plot elements to make an interesting story, and as such, I support them.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier
    Someone who supports someone like Garrosh does have mental problems, if you think supporting war-loving, break everything think about nothing, idiots in control of countries is good, you have serious problems.
    And you're just the next internet retard who takes fictional characters in fictional worlds in fictional stories waaaay too serious.
    What is worth fighting for?

personally anyone who likes garrosh has to be some wrath kid who never quested in nagrand. id never liek that crybaby
    God forbid he be a little broken up his "mother" figure is dying, people irl have reacted worse than he did.

oh yeah, the whole "My father Damned my whole race" thing probably wasn't good to grow up with either.
    Twas brillig

Yeah I'd like to see an Orc win a fight when he's out numbered 10 to 1.
    ^This, most people dont understand why he was emo. he thought his father damned all of his people when he actually saved them. idk about you but that would be a life changing moment for me for sure. Now he is trying to live up to the Hellscream name. I personally thought it was bad ass when he charged varion in the violet citadel
    (fyi hope he looks like that in expansion) hes spent alot of time learning from Saurfang since we've heard much dialogue from him so who knows how awesome he will be in cata
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow
    ^This, most people dont understand why he was emo. he thought his father damned all of his people when he actually saved them. idk about you but that would be a life changing moment for me for sure. Now he is trying to live up to the Hellscream name. I personally thought it was bad ass when he charged varion in the violet citadel
    (fyi hope he looks like that in expansion) hes spent alot of time learning from Saurfang since we've heard much dialogue from him so who knows how awesome he will be in cata
    Sorry, just to clarify, are yopu agreeing to "Someone who supports someone like Garrosh does have mental problems" or to "Yeah I'd like to see an Orc win a fight when he's out numbered 10 to 1" ? 'CAuse the quote tags are messed up a bit :P

Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow
    And you're just the next internet retard who takes fictional characters in fictional worlds in fictional stories waaaay too serious.
    Where did I say I was taking this seriously?

ohai im from vanilla, i liek garrosh but i like thrall more
    Geeza aka Parilla

Where did I say I was taking this seriously?
    About the part when you started claiming other people had mental problems, imo.

He's perfectly fine for a two dimensional plot device in his aims, and partially the reasons for actually just wanting to run the alliance into the ground are justified. Looking from what's going on in Cataclysm he's certainly more successful in a "lets go beat up purple people with funny ears way".

Lets just hope they get to making him more from whiney emo to mindless tough man to something a little beyond "me smash". I don't have a problem with Garrosh as long as he actually acts like something of a leader to justify leading a faction.

I agree with you on every point, word for word. Good job sir.