Um why no off-off topic forum?

These forums limit the off topic discussions I can discuss?

I'm about to get fucking retarded and I don't want teh ban :/

Re: Um why no off-off topic forum?

Because people like you would troll in them.

Deleted

What are you doing on MMO-champion? Are you here to talk about WoW and (now) specific off topics, or are you just looking for somewhere to join a three-word-story thread and a "Post the latest meme from Youtube"-thread?

At the moment, this system seems to work out wonderfully for us. If you want a completely free off topic forum, I am sure you can find it somewhere else

This is a World of Warcraft Disscussion forum.

if you want to talk pish you'll be able to find plenty other places on the internet to accommodate that.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

I go to MMO-Champion to read about WoW. Not to hear what you have to say about the latest episode of House or whatever BS you might otherwise want to discuss.

I believe there is an off-topic off-topic forum somewhere ...
    [link removed] there you go.

I like the off-topic forums like they are now, perhaps a dedicated photoshop/fanart section could be added but that's about it.

Dinneredit: Yeah... No linking to that site.

Edit: Hmm didn't know it was banned, fair enough considering the crap that infests the internet coming from that horrid place. I'll rephrase: there are other forums on the internet for "completely retarded stuff", but this isn't one of them.

10+ Year Old Account

All were missing is a sports section /shrug
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Grampaw
    I go to MMO-Champion to read about WoW. Not to hear what you have to say about the latest episode of House or whatever BS you might otherwise want to discuss.
    You don't have to read it if you don't want to. I'd love to see an off-topic forum, so people can post stuff in there related to RL, without the fear of putting it in the wrong section.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Also, the Off-Topic Forums that we have now, like Video Games, and Television, have a directional goal set for those Forums that you must follow.

With a Off-Topic Forum, there is no set goal for it. So you can have Troll posts talking about brain-dead things. That's how things like 4chan happen.