WIll the Lich King's true hardmode be defeated?

Yes i just ask a simple question: what do you think, will the Lich King ever be defeated in Heroic 25 without the buff?

I think its quite possible, because every raid member slowly accumlates more heroic gear.
    So what do you think?

Re: WIll the Lich King's true hardmode be defeated?

No one cares and is shooting for it most likely no real incentive whatsoever no new loot drops mounts achievement etc. Like saying doing the fight without trinkets would be hardermode.

I would like to try that out, cause atm, he's being killed in 25 player hc

15+ Year Old Account

I like how you use the word true when the truth is that he was neved balanced around 0% zonebuff.

Yea he will be, depends on when a topguild are arsed to, Para should be relativily bored at farming him by now and tons of 284 weapons and full 277 I guess so they might be able to do it.
    It will still not be a true kill as you say tho, if so they shouldnt use 284 weapons
    Whoever does it the first time will show some really amazing raidingskill
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

he was designed with the buff in mind. also the only point in doing it is bragging rights and you have no true proof of doing it. you can disable the buff after 25 LK HM is down and screenshot it. All in all its just a waste of time and repair bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Will it be defeated without flasks...?

15+ Year Old Account

Are ways to even cheat a videokill as well but I guess if Para did it someone wouldnt yell too much and a log will probably be released as well. Faking an entire log is just too big of a job ;D
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroparadox
    he was designed with the buff in mind. also the only point in doing it is bragging rights and you have no true proof of doing it. you can disable the buff after 25 LK HM is down and screenshot it. All in all its just a waste of time and repair bills.
    Supply logs.

Everyone's damage and healing will be inflated thanks to the buff if it is present. Pretty easy to check then.

I'd bet that many/most guilds who currently have HM LK25 on farm could do it without the buff without much difficulty.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dyyne
    I'd bet that many/most guilds who currently have HM LK25 on farm could do it without the buff without much difficulty.
    Doubt it or they would have done it already, e-peen is a very powerfull force within the topguilds. It's why they play the game, to be best and first with things.

If I remember correctly, Paragon went ahead and said they were pretty sure they could by now without much difficulty, but it's a bit difficult to convince a whole 25 people to wipe on a farmed fight, just because the meaningless bragging rights aren't meaningless. Mostly because they are, in fact, meaningless.

When Paragon killed him the first time I believe they noted in their post that they doubted he could be done sans-buff without most people in nearly full 277. At the current gear and having their strategy down completely, I'd guess they're more than capable of doing it.
    The issue it comes to is (As far as I know), once you turn the buff off, you can't turn it back on. Which means if it turns out they couldn't do it, they're down a week of H LK loot. If that's not the case, nevermind this last part.

Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    When Paragon killed him the first time I believe they noted in their post that they doubted he could be done sans-buff without most people in nearly full 277. At the current gear and having their strategy down completely, I'd guess they're more than capable of doing it.
    The issue it comes to is (As far as I know), once you turn the buff off, you can't turn it back on. Which means if it turns out they couldn't do it, they're down a week of H LK loot. If that's not the case, nevermind this last part.
    I believe you are mistaken. I don't recall exactly where I read it, but it seemed that if someone "accidentally" turned off the buff you could exit the instance, re-enter and turn it back on. I believe they implemented it so that one person could not effectively ruin a guild's chances (or a pug for that matter) at getting some boss kills.

I think Paragon should be able to do it by now since they're packed with heroic loot and have the tactics more or less smashed into their brains.

15+ Year Old Account

Let's keep this in the existing thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...g-25-buffless/