Hitcap and tanking

Ive tanked for awhile now as a dk, and I never usually have threat problems. The only time I do is unless a rogue doesnt trix or hunter MD me. Should I drop some effective health / Mitigation in order to hit cap?

Armory Link: http://www.armory-light.com/us/Nathrezim/Carmin/

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Hitcap and tanking

You should've asked this in the tanking sticky, but the answer is in your question. If you do not have threat problems, then you do not need to drop EH for hit.

Quote Originally Posted by alazare619
    Ive tanked for awhile now as a dk, and I never usually have threat problems. The only time I do is unless a rogue doesnt trix or hunter MD me. Should I drop some effective health / Mitigation in order to hit cap?

Armory Link: http://www.armory-light.com/us/Nathrezim/Carmin/
    don't change what aint broken. however if you are concerned about it (i like to have them both softcapped just in case).
    however for progression it's usually better to rely on tricks and MD since it's usually only an issue at the beginning of a fight.

when things are on farm, you'll find the rogues conspiring to tricks each other rather than you for max dps bonus on their part... lol damn rogues, they live upto their name.
    if blood tank however you can persuade them to tricks you even then by giving them hysteria in trade for tricks... yes just as sneaky but awesome.

15+ Year Old Account

Question has been asked and answered numerous times in the sticky already.