Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Leave Garrosh alone!

He never wanted any of this!
    In Nagrand, Thrall brainwashed him into thinking he was the son of a god-like orc that is the savior of his kind.

Imagine a someone had evidence of you being the son of fucking Warrior Jesus.

After being worked up, he challenges thrall to a 1v1 manfight...AND THRALL CANT HANDLE THE HEAT!

Now riding a high of Ass kickery, and hearing stories about his father killing as many humans in his time as Cleric Preston, HES IN THE GARAGE DOING KARATE!

Pumped as shit, and leading in Northrend; hes Bitch slapping the scourge and the alliance. Sure he made a few mistakes, but who the hell expected Vikings from the mist? He didnt get a copy of the beta.

Everyone says saurfang is mopping up his mistakes, but every leader, thrall-muradin-tirion-etc they all have advisors that help them....just Garrosh doesnt listen.

Still, the job got more than done in Northrend! FUCK YEA!

On to cata, Garrosh is bringing a new age called Prosperity to the Horde.
    Never before have we enjoyed such marvelous structures made of Metal instead of sticks and shit.

But all everyone can remember is him sulking near a fire in Nagrand...
    Horseshit, like you never cried before. His dad died you heartless nerds.

"But but his generals in northrend are meeeaaaan"
    Clearly no one here has ever served IRL in a frozen wasteland filled with zombies and horrible abominations beyond imagination and nightmares.

Agmar, sure he doesnt like you. Youre essentially sucking up and being the errand boy for his boss. But hey, you do a good job and he comes around.

And for everyone saying he is heartless because of the "Letter" mission...Traitors are traitors. That guy in the last WSG you played that fed the other team the flag because he "had to go" is a traitor and I know you want him dead.

Heartless, he is not. Climb to the top of his Fort, he houses FUCKING ORPHANS!!! LOOK AT THOSE CUTESIES! Safe in his Chamber.

Im done for now.

Re: Leave Garrosh alone!

this thread is awesome

I'm really embarrassed to say this...but am I the only one who saw the thread title and imagined the OP pulling one of these?

I read the entire post in his voice Lolotea.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Geez, not this again. Stop it already, it's worse than this gearscore bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil
    So what you're saying is that Garrosh should institute a minimum gear score requirement for being a member of the horde? And if you dont meet that you are kicked out/killed? Brilliant!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by keymil
    Did you even read it? no? I didn't think so.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    So what you're saying is that Garrosh should institute a minimum gear score requirement for being a member of the horde? And if you dont meet that you are kicked out/killed? Brilliant!
    He shouldn't talk really what with his Naxx 25 armor plus crappy low level green weapons. ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea
    I'm really embarrassed to say this...but am I the only one who saw the thread title and imagined the OP pulling one of these?
    You are not the only one. I will admit, that is the thought I had. Others too, they just won't admit it.

I imagined that I would be seeing a picture of the Crocker or some other shit when I clicked this thread, which I did so reluctantly because of that. I was relieved to see that it wasn't.

Glad I play alliance and don't have to give a fuck.

WARRIOR JESUS!!!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    He shouldn't talk really what with his Naxx 25 armor plus crappy low level green weapons. ;D
    Well, he's hired by Blizzard so the requirement have to be casual friendly.

LEAVE BRITNEY....I MEAN...GARROSH ALONE! LEAVE EM ALONE!

Rofl.

Give up, Garrosh Haters. He will faceroll u...

I think I missread, sorry

pff raptor jesus > warrior jesus

Horseshit, like you never cried before.
    I grinned at this...mostly because it's kinda true. Everyone's all up in his grill about being depressed, talkin' like their shit don't stink.

By the by, I think Garrosh might be bipolar. The huge, inexplicable mood swings and whatnot. Shaman can't ask for Lexapro from the elements to balance him out.

Yeah, you've been making fun of someone with a mental condition, haters. How does that make you feel now, hmmm? You should be ashamed
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

Deleted

Britney anyone?

15+ Year Old Account

Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by awebz
    Glad I play alliance and don't have to give a fuck.
    Agreed.