Rolling a rogue- any advice?

I'm leveling a rogue (her name is Yiffykins, and YES, she will be a worgen).

I currently have both the Stained Shadowcraft pieces, two of the 1h +agi maces leftover from my shaman, the PVP BoA shoulders.

Any suggestions for leveling specs, openers and lowbie rotations? I plan to quest but relying on randoms to fill my XP gaps.

Guildy has recommended getting the BoA dagger for leveling and using it as offhand- what do you guys think?
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

Deleted

Re: Rolling a rogue- any advice?

for a start by BoA i think u mean BoE? and if not, what is BoA ? :P i have a lvl 80 rogue who i played since classic, when lvling i jus went assas ( its not very gd for lvling ) sub or combat is probs best for lvling, but for rotation, jus spam sinister / hemorage and evis while lvling

Bind to Account.
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

My main is a rogue and combat is probably the easiest to lvl through. Cause so much of mut is based off of poison damage stacking and you won't find many mobs that will long enough while lvling. Also now combat is a wanted raid spec for the savage combat talent for extra damage bounses for the raid so you wouldn't need to switch at 80. Once again just all my opinion and what I've experienced, hope you found it useful

Deleted

Combat is most efficient

and it's most boring.

The only things I would advise is patience, and make sure you are on a pvp server for stress relief.

15+ Year Old Account

Use this info :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-ro...at-compendium/

http://shadowpanther.net/

Get alot of redbull and chips ...

Shoulds and Tunic is a must, what i did was used BoA Mace MH (also from my Shaman) and get a fast OH from ingame (always nice to get loot).

Make sure your MH is always 2.smth and offhand 1.5/6/7/8 etc .. beter for downing mobs (imho)

Spamm SS+Evi and make sure SnD is up all times

Thats how i leveld my Rogue in Wotlk
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

My advice is don't follow others advice, have fun with the class and experiment, don't play the game like a robot, try all the specs and see what works best for you. Leveling a rogue pressing 2 buttons because someone said it was the best way takes the fun out of playing a new class.

I lvl sub. I ghost through groups of mobs kill only what's required for quests and steall the items off the ground like nothing can stop me. Imagine playing like you have a flying mount at lvl 40~ you go right to the spot where you need and kill whta you need and leave. not as fast but overall the same.

You think you cna do that easily as mut or combat? mut comes close but combat would sacrifice some stuff to sub to get it.

but yeah, pick a specc you like and stick with it. openers based on what you're doing, ambush is favored with sub (obviously), cheapshot a safe bet for the other speccs, garrote for things that are a real pain to deal with.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison