How is called?(Addon)

How is called this addon that "throw" a CD spell(Icon) in front of your player for half a second and after leaving? Ty.

Re: How is called?(Addon)

wait.....what?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

first off, guess this is the wrong forum since its about an addon.
    hmm, most scrolling combat text addons would do this, but i would say poweraura is a lot better option.

I think he's saying that he wonders what's the addon called which makes a spell which is nearly to it's end moving down to the center while it's getting better, more noticed?

I think your talking about doom cooldown pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousmile
    How is called this addon that "throw" a CD spell(Icon) in front of your player for half a second and after leaving? Ty.
    Wrong place sorry about it .

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivial
    yes, hunters have a melee spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous
    yes they do it's called:
    Unguilded

15+ Year Old Account

The King is rolling over in his grave for your brutal slaughter of his beloved English!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Dragon
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    i know this is auto translator english... but i seriously cant understand any of that. anybody able to "translate"?
    Black is what darkness looks like.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by volunthas
    i know this is auto translator english... but i seriously cant understand any of that. anybody able to "translate"?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Has+anyone+real...k+more+like%3F

SOOO HARD!
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Well, what I can guess he wants is either power auras or forte xorcist's cooldown module.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s-classic.aspx

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...texorcist.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Dragon
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollandyo
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
    my head hurts