Toughest pets in the game?

talkiing a pet or anything regularly summonable, and just the pets not players.

Hunter pet vs Spirit Wolves vs voidwalker/felhunter vs Treants vs Mirror Images vs Water Elemental vs gargoyle/zombie vs ????

I know i'm missing some ???

Re: Toughest pets in the game?

What do you mean toughest? Most overpowered? Probably the crab or the zombie.

i meant toughest in a head to head fight without the owner

im pretty bored.

felguard?

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

BM Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Wasps, especially if the hunter is BM, tend to do insane amounts of damage... Slightly squishy tho 8<

without the owner?

none. without the owner theyre not going to bm, spell lock, seduce, etc

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by indirect
    without the owner?

Without the owner doing any damage -.- I hate these stupid comments, people trying to be clever..

Quote Originally Posted by indirect
    without the owner?

people like you dont belong on forums...

wolves heal themselves as well as the owner with the damage they do no?

yeah I would definitely have to say that spirit wolves would win, well unless the fight went on and they dissapeared ^,^ they do alot of damage heal themselves and can run away if they get that scared!

Feral druid with "TOTALLY A REAL PET" painted on the back with a shifty-looking hunter standing next to him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippykong
    people like you dont belong on forums...
    shut the fuck up.

if you mean 2 owners just summon pets and press attack and not interfere to see who win, my bet would be on the felguard

well i thought that demon of the warlock, dont know what it is called tho anymore, wich you need 5 people to summon him i was hunters getting 1vs1 owned by that demon back in wsg a vew days ago. we buffed it up to 53k hp and did insane dmg
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape