How called (Addon).

How called this addon that "throw" a CD spell(Icon) in front of your player for half a second and after leaving? Ty.

Re: How called (Addon).

TY! That's it!

You sir.. amaze me, how you got the add-on on the first try.. i couldn't understand the OP's post >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmilk
    You sir.. amaze me, how you got the add-on on the first try.. i couldn't understand the OP's post >.<
    Prob cause I'm not a sir and women are use to decoding other woman's babble all the time, kinda like broken english. :P

What a waste of a mod. ForteXorcist does the exact same thing and so much more. Even Power Auras can be configured to do this.

How is it a waste when it does exactly what they wanted without anything extra, and minimal configurtion required.
    PowerAuras is no doubt great at doing that and a lot more, but it is hardly beginner friendly.
    Forte just does too much and you have to turn off features to make it useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    How is it a waste when it does exactly what they wanted without anything extra, and minimal configurtion required.
    PowerAuras is no doubt great at doing that and a lot more, but it is hardly beginner friendly.
    Forte just does too much and you have to turn off features to make it useful.
    I would rather have one or two larger mods that cover multiple functions rather than a bunch of smaller mods with individual functions. Plus I demand the maximum amount of customization possible. Smaller mods just don't have that dimension.