Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Go Green or Go Home!

WARNING GOBLIN LORE, PICS, IDEAS, AND ALL OUT LOVIN BELOW.[/size]

Apparently the alliance has their flea's in a bunch about how goblins are filling the forums with our awEsome green goblinness so i created this page for goblins by goblins. A place to spew all that epic lore and a place to go hob goblin over the new stuff we get. This form page is for goblins so that Ally's dont have to view or Goblin pride any more.

Re: Go Green or Go Home!

Female Goblins are ugly and so are you because you are one.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lawl Enforcement
    Female Goblins are ugly and so are you because you are one.
    ouch. that hurt... do you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by kajamere
    ouch. that hurt... do you feel better?
    I like Goblins. Their heads are the perfect height to easily plant a sword in. And they're small enough that I won't have to worry about tripping over your heaped and mangled bodies.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

10+ Year Old Account

could say the same for gnomes

I did a backflip over a goblin once and it exploded. I'm not that awesome. Somethings up with those green guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

I'm a big goblin fan but you should really stop spamming the forums.

could say the same for gnomes
    And so I did, through much of the Burning Crusade, when I was Horde. But I am Alliance once more, and so I look down on the Goblins. And look forward to grinding their lifeless corpses into the muck.

Quote Originally Posted by Elanale
    And so I did, through much of the Burning Crusade, when I was Horde. But I am Alliance once more, and so I look down on the Goblins. And look forward to grinding their lifeless corpses into the muck.
    Tell me what server you'll be playing on so I can effortlessly gank you over, and over, and over, and over, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan Wilson
    I did a backflip over a goblin once and it exploded. I'm not that awesome. Somethings up with those green guys.
    Hm, the same happens to me, an Ally.

But It must be that I'm awesome because it works on gnomes too.
    It only doesn't work Walking Cows and Space goats, I just get stabbed by their horns when I try it on them...

Very strange indeed.

10+ Year Old Account

cool! I like a real world of WARcraft fan who is not too afraid to show their love for their faction! I salute you for it! We need more peeps out there like you and me who see this as a war game and not some diplimatic debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Timmy 2010
    Tell me what server you'll be playing on so I can effortlessly gank you over, and over, and over, and over, again.
    That's a rather rude thing to say to someone you don't know. Especially the effortlessly bit. Kind of wonder if you don't get along with people in general or if you just think that being polite on the internet in particular is unnecessary. Certainly it's just rudeness, since we've never played against one another and you have no way of knowing how good I am, or, quite possibly, even what class I play.

10+ Year Old Account

Ganking is not good for anyone. It seems to me that people just want to make their epeen bigger by ganking lowbies. If the fight is not fair for both sides you havent really won.

cool! I like a real world of WARcraft fan who is not too afraid to show their love for their faction! I salute you for it! We need more peeps out there like you and me who see this as a war game and not some diplimatic debate.
    Roll on Thrall then, I'll enjoy showing you "War" there.

That's a rather rude thing to say to someone you don't know. Especially the effortlessly bit. Kind of wonder if you don't get along with people in general or if you just think that being polite on the internet in particular is unnecessary. Certainly it's just rudeness, since we've never played against one another and you have no way of knowing how good I am, or, quite possibly, even what class I play.
    You're just scared of getting killed by a 2 year old.

+1 Interwebs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

*nod* I like both aspects of the game, PvE and PvP. I'm not always a fan of Garrosh and Varian as people, but I do like the combatitive aspect they bring to the game. If you're not thinking "DEATH TO THE [HORDE/ALLIANCE]! SLAY THEM ALL!" -and, perhaps, yelling it to your comrades in BGs- then I think you're missing a very awesome part of this game.

Dude 2yr olds are scary!

Those short bastards with their big ass eyes...

THEY'RE PLANING SOMETHING! I KNOW IT!

10+ Year Old Account

.... 2 year old?...

10+ Year Old Account

*nod* I like both aspects of the game, PvE and PvP. I'm not always a fan of Garrosh and Varian as people, but I do like the combatitive aspect they bring to the game. If you're not thinking "DEATH TO THE [HORDE/ALLIANCE]! SLAY THEM ALL!" -and, perhaps, yelling it to your comrades in BGs- then I think you're missing a very awesome part of this game.
    agreed!