Any help would be appreciated

So I just got told my gear blows for basically the last half of ICC25.

Heres my armory. Any of you badass motha truckin mages out there that do know what you rtalking about want to give me a hand and help me with gemming/enchanting/gearing?

Thanks

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&cn=Jollyandy

Re: Any help would be appreciated

So...
    1. You're freakin' overhitcapped.
    Lower it to 8%
    2. Too little hate - this is your main stat. Go for it! (Don't ignore SP though).
    3. Gear:
    Head - could be better. Go for t10.
    Neck - approved
    shoulders - approved
    back - Even the refreshing winds from ToC25 is better from this cause of haste instead of crit. Anyway - don't look for crit. It sux for arcane.
    chest - Get chest t10 asap :P
    bracers - these sux. For now craft bejeweleds bracers. Or get something with similar stats from ICC.
    Weapon - good staff, but this hit... it hurts I know that.
    wand - it sux. Get one with haste there and without hit!
    hands - they are good, but get t10 ones. They're a downgrade itself, but they'll give you 4*t10 bonus (buy gloves as last t10 part) what's epic increase.
    belt - approved
    trousers - craft woven death. One of best trousers for a mage.
    boots - crap. Get ones with haste! (I know it's hard... have same, but still...)
    rings - approved
    trinkets - fetish sux completely even if it's iLVL245. Get even abyssal rune from toc5 normal or trinket with 128 int. They're way better for arcane.
    Muradin - not best for arcane, but still a good trinket. Approved.

Enchants:
    head - 30SP + 20 crit
    Shoulders - greater hodir ones
    Chest - +10 stats
    Back - lightweave from tailoring (+SP)
    Bracers - +30SP
    Hands - +28 SP
    Legs - 50 SP 20 spirit
    Shoes - TBH Tuskarr vitality is better then icewalker for you. Espeially in ICC where you have to move a lot.

Gemming...
    For meta - choitic skyfire is best even for arcane. Go for it.
    For both red and yellow slots haste + SP is a best choice.
    For blue - spellpower & spirit goes 1st. A slighty after that goes haste + spirit.
    Go only for as many blues as you need for chaotic skyfire buff. Put blues in everything that has socket bonus greater then +5sp.
    If you've fullfilled everything put +12 SP +10 haste into rest blue slots.

This is what I may suggest from my experience + RAWR :P

Eerion covered most of it, but there is a sticky with all the information needed - read it :P
    I recommend getting t10 4 set as soon as possible, rather than the waste of frost on your cloak. (For arcane this means head, shoulders, chest and hands)

yeah the craft leggings of wooven death is an item u should get and i also agree that better get the 4 set as soon as possible, the cd is amazing. and if i were in your shoes i would like to try black magic on onehand

Amnezia

Eerion pretty much said all what could be said

anyway here is the armory link of my casual mage so you can see what you have to aim at.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Amnezi%C3%A1

every item is easy farmable ( most are from first 2 wings of icc except the wand which is from princes)