Advice? Suggestions? Need some support!

Alright, here's the deal, my main currently is and always has been my Warlock. I enjoy the class a lot.

However, lately I have been gearing my Death Knight, as dual wield Frost DPS, and I really am enjoying him quite a bit more than ever before. I find the rotation, or priority system, to be a bit more exiting, as well as the added utility of being able to interrupt, cc, death grip (even in those rare cases when as DPS it can help), and provide some nice buffs to the rest of the raid.

Lately, I've been considering main switching to my Death Knight, and so I come to you, the Death Knight forum, and those of you who gave up a former class as a main, to focus solely on your Death Knight.

Was it hard? How did you do it? Do you still play on your "old main"? Do you have any regrets?

Now I want to define what I mean by main, as I don't necessarily mean the character you play the most. In my case, I would be bringing my Death Knight to the main guild raids. Currently, my Warlock runs with the guild for 10 man heroic ICC and 25 man normal ICC. My Death Knight runs in an alt ICC10 group we do every week which usually manages 10/12, I end up pugging for 25man ICC.

I do have a tank spec, the gear isn't great, def capped, but only about 32k unbuffed HP as I have been focusing primarily on his DPS gear. With Cataclysm approaching, and being able to fill more than one role with a Death Knight I am really thinking seriously about switching out my main character.

So, any advice?
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

Deleted

Re: Advice? Suggestions? Need some support!

DK = HERO CLASS so yes, as gs said hero class is suppose to be best ingame... so yes... oh wait... did i said yes to times... oh yes

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Advice? Suggestions? Need some support!

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.