Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Blue posts, MLG PC Circuit, Fan Arts

Boub please make another update so that everyone can stop talking about the lame manga fan art. :/

Im gfx designer in real and that Fan art of hordies just made my day AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by Hummhumm
    Don't know about your problems with the word "manga", it is a correct one however. Maybe language thing. Mange, says my google, is a skin disease.

About cd covers, rightly so, I would assume that even cavemen made those poses for artist to hack it in stone.
    Heh. That was the joke. It's weird that Firefox's spell checking thingie wouldn't recognize "manga", so to make light of the situation I used its suggestion.

The lost isles look really cool

Guys.. I just love that Gangster Horde fan art.. and I love those adjustments you posted earlier. So I had to add our beloved goblin into it... I know it's not the perfect match but I did my best... don't have much photoshop experience yet

I can upload PSD aswell so maybe someone with better experience can improve it even more

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Leland Palmer needs to be a summonable turtle-buster in Twin Peaks BG

Here's some information on Tooth the awesome fan art creator:
    He's a Chinese WoW player born in June, 1989. Currently studying in Sichuan Arts Academy(四川美术学院, for those who can read Chinese and know the actual English name of the school) in China. His ID on ngacn.cc (pretty much the Chinese MMO-Champion) is wqhd89611.
    His site on ngacn is: http://wow.178.com/list/tooth/index.html
    His blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/fortooth (Here you can see some of his other, unpublished works)

That first fan art piece is great. Reminds me of Shadowrun.

Cool wallpapers

this is nonthin but a bunch of crap!!!!