Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: For the Role Players

[.b]Full Name:[/b] Chronormu
    [.b]Nicknames:[/b] Chromie
    [.b]Date of Birth:[/b] Oh, you don't want me to explain this. I might unmake the universe.
    [.b]Age:[/b] Read Date of Birth Message. Gnome form looks fairly young.
    [.b]Race:[/b] Bronze Dragon
    [.b]Gender:[/b] Oh, shoot. One sec, I forgot to put Jaina back in the time stream!
    [.b]Hair:[/b] White or occasionally Blond (as a gnome)
    [.b]Skin:[/b] Pale (as a gnome) Bronze (as a dragon)
    [.b]Eyes:[/b] Green
    [.b]Height:[/b] 3' (gnome) 30' (dragon)
    [.b]Weight:[/b] 45lbs (gnome) 4.5tonnes (dragon)
    [.b]Place of residence:[/b] Various places and times.
    [.b]Place of Birth:[/b] Caverns of Time
    [.b]Known Relatives:[/b] Nozdormu is Chromie's progenitor, but it's unknown how closely related they are.
    [.b]Religion/Philosophy:[/b] The timestream is all important, and given enough time, I can fix it!
    [.b]Occupation:[/b] Fixing the timestream.
    [.b]Group/Guild affiliation:[/b] Brood of Nozdormu, Keepers of Time
    [.b]Guild Rank:[/b] I tend to get kicked out of guilds. I don't know why...
    [.b]Enemies:[/b] Probably everyone at one point in time or another. I like trying to FIX these things.
    [.b]Likes:[/b] Fixing things. Nozdormu.
    [.b]Favorite Foods:[/b] Sushi, Gnomish home cooking.
    [.b]Favorite Drinks:[/b] Gnomish liquors.
    [.b]Favorite Colors:[/b] Bronze, White, Gold, Black.
    [.b]Weapons of Choice:[/b] Charming personality, Sand breath, altering the timelines.
    [.b]Dislikes:[/b] People who mess with the timelines, making mistakes.
    [.b]Hobbies:[/b] Making carefully calculated adjustments to the time stream. That's not messing.
    [.b]Physical Features:[/b] As a gnome, short sweet with clever eyes and a easy smile. As a dragon, (to other dragons) smallish and indeterminate of gender.
    [.b]Special Abilities:[/b] The ability to travel throughout time, the ability to rewrite history without paradox (though this often results in paradox),
    [.b]Positive Personality Traits:[/b] Cheerful, unflappable.
    [.b]Negative Personality Traits:[/b] Easily distracted, forgetful, stands in the fire (and then tends to rewrite history to avoid complications).
    [.b]Misc. Quirks:[/b] "Forgetting what part of the time stream I'm in, so I'm never sure if I'm coming or going."
    [.b]Played by What Famous Person:[/b] If I had to chose, Dakota Fanning. But she's too tall now so you'd have to make her a bobblehead doll like from Alice in Wonderland.
    [.b]Theme Songs:[/b] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjgpuib_8Kw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgBgnoEY4iM
    [.b]History:[/b] http://www.wowwiki.com/Chromie

((Apparently, it's finally been revealed (in the second WoW mag) that Chromie is female through and through (laaaaaaame). She'll probably just get distracted and forget to answer anyone who asks her though.))
    OUTTA TIME!

Re: For the Role Players

Full Name: Lady Jaina Proudmoore
    Nicknames: None really, but prefers Jaina to Lady Jaina.
    Date of Birth: Giving her mine out of sheer laziness and no source information, March 4th
    Age: Again, can't find a clear source on this one (If anyone can, please let me know), so I'm making her 34
    Race: Human
    Hair: Blonde
    Skin: Pale
    Eyes: Light Blue
    Height: A little over 5 feet, 4 inches
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Place of residence: Primarily Theramore
    Place of Birth: Kul Tiras
    Known Relatives: Daelin Proudmoore, father, deceased. Derek Proudmoore, brother, deceased. Tandred Proudmoore, brother.
    Religion/Philosophy: Believes in the Light, but not especially devout. Believes in logic to solve problems above most everything.
    Group/Guild affiliation: Kirin Tor, Alliance, Council of Tirisfal
    Enemies: None declared, but strongly opposed to the actions being taken by Garrosh Hellscream to distance the Horde from assisting the Alliance.
    Likes: Studying, discussion, has a soft spot for good food and exploring old places. She has some distinctly dwarvish tendencies.
    Dislikes: Conflict and pointless fighting,
    Positive Personality Traits: Thoughtful, Patient, Intelligent
    Negative Personality Traits: Emotional, Workaholic, Overly Trusting
    Theme Songs: Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
    I'm just going to apologize for all my actions during the attack on Icecrown Citadel now and go from there, okay? We can blame Yogg-Saron, the stress or even Varian's chin, but let me assure you it won't happen again.