Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: The Thundering Hog [Open RP]

Quote Originally Posted by Zen'tar
    ((What was that mate? I don't see your character anywhere here. Also please refrain using our characters (me and kayyla are using each other in sentences barely just because the two of us played so far. Islander is the RP Mod so he is allowed also). If you wanna join in be creative and find a way to implement your character (it must not be here on the island it can be on any part of the world) I'll just act as if the part that you wrote never happened (except you wanna be the goblin Boss?) Also... Who the heck is Taz'jin? I hope you're not referring to me...))
    (( To be quite honest I'm pretty sure Islander isn't allowed (or well, it's not nice) to godmod either. ;b ))

((Okaaay ^^ My bad! Will refrain to even let other characters speak sentences on "my turn". Anyway... I am off people, already 3:30 over here in greece and I need some dire sleep ^^ ))

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zen'tar
    ((Okaaay ^^ My bad! Will refrain to even let other characters speak sentences on "my turn". Anyway... I am off people, already 3:30 over here in greece and I need some dire sleep ^^ ))
    (( Haha, ok I'll pull out too. It's 02:40 here. Mighty fine example I'm setting, OOCing in my own thread xP ))

10+ Year Old Account

((i personally dont mind if Islander wants to godmode our story. Somebody has to play fate.))
    EDIT: ((after reading thal's post on godmoding, i realized u were refering to him controling me, not the zeplin crash and whatnot. so yes you are very right.))

Quote Originally Posted by Kayyla Sunfury
    ((i personally dont mind if Islander wants to godmode our story. Somebody has to play fate.))
    EDIT: ((after reading thal's post on godmoding, i realized u were refering to him controling me, not the zeplin crash and whatnot. so yes you are very right.))
    You're controlling Zen'tar as well, so don't think he is the ONLY one doing it. Everyone here has.

Through the Roof 'n' Underground. It's the only way to go my friend...

10+ Year Old Account

((well ya and I'll try not to but me and Zen'tar were so closely intwined that it was really hard not to.))

10+ Year Old Account

((oh my almost a thousasnd views =D guess we should keep the story rolling then))
    "Oi wants you," cackled Big Boss, "to kill the big birdy!"
    This was not what she had expected. The thing was monstrous. She had faced more fearsome foes, yes, but it was with an army, certainly not alone. Still, with Zen'tar's life at stake and the threat of spending a millenia trapped with these wretched creatures, she knew she would ahve to try.
    "I'll do it." she finally responded. "But I'll need a few things." The first of which is a certain witchdoctor...

An island was in view. Gallian breathed a sigh of relief, and the ship slowly inched towards the island. A dock, with some strange blue-Goblins, stood at the docks, with what seemed like truncheons in their hands. They arrived at the docks, and the Blue-Goblins asked for the Captains credentials, and gold. Once the ordeal was sorted out, Gallian left the ship, and was relived to be off that damn ship. A small blue-Goblin ran towards him; a child. "Can you play!?" "Uhh, of course...child?"
    "Let's go!"
    The small Goblin ran off, and Gallian walked towards some of the older looking blue-Goblins.
    "Where are we?" Gallian asked.
    "We be at the Forgotten islands."
    "I am sorry, where?"
    "You fo'dot?"
    "I guess I did..."
    "We be about a day's swim from the Maelstrom" the Older, hairier Goblin said.
    "I see..." said Gallian, he then added..
    "I was told this land was in need of a priest, and I was wondering where I could find the Village that requested me."
    'What be d'ore name?"
    "Gallian, High-Priest of Stormwind"
    "It be about a six-hour hike from ere'"
    "Oh, my..."
    "It take good Murklin bout twee, if he runs fast enough!"
    "Well, I hope I have a guide to lead me there!"
    "I be your guide." A slender Murklin said, standing up from an opposing chair.
    "We best be gett'n goin'n fore' sunset."
    "I agree"
    They departed.

**The character was really a dranei, kay?**

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicator-in training Harrmood
    **The character was really a dranei, kay?**
    (( Watch out - try not to take control of other peoples' characters Even if they aren't present. ))

10+ Year Old Account

((I think the new guy is actually Gallian with a new screen name and picture so I don't think he is doing anything wrong. Btw for anyone whos wondering the reason I've stopped posting is because it is Zen'tar's turn and I cant progress anymore without him.))