Thread: Nardaren

Nardaren

Name:Nardaren

Race:Nathrezim

Classreadlord

Personality:Nardaren is rather typical for one of his kind, a conniving and brutal tactician, he is known for his excessive cruelty.

Likes/Dislikes:He is known to like torture, being a master of the art in fact. He would rather personally torture prisoners for information himself rather than delegate the task to a lesser demon.

History: Nardaren's history in relation to Azeroth is quite long by mortal standards, in fact this is just one of the many planets he has attempted to conquer under the direction of his Demonic masters.
    It began in the War of the Ancients, he was summoned with the first wave of Legion forces, moving out to the far reaches of Kalimdor to conduct reconaissance.
    After the war's end and the banishment of the demons Nardaren was relocated to another point in the nether, but with the Legion's interest in Azeroth rekindled after the failure of Kil'Jaeden, Nardaren has returned.

OOC Information:Naturally I can't RP Sargeras, but I can RP a Legion character!

Re: Nardaren

intruiging. I've never seen anyone RP as a legion character. can't wait to see how this turns out ;D

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    intruiging. I've never seen anyone RP as a legion character. can't wait to see how this turns out ;D
    The one thing I'm worried about is having no RP scenarios where I could be useful outside of battle. Although Dreadlords have taken Humanoid forms before...

Deleted

Yeah, I like it too. Good luck with it 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Sargeras the Destroyer
    The one thing I'm worried about is having no RP scenarios where I could be useful outside of battle. Although Dreadlords have taken Humanoid forms before...
    perhaps in a horror RP?