Poll: When you're in a 5-man PuG, who do you vote-kick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who Do You Vote-Kick?

Just curious on what makes people boot others from the group in a PuG. All I really do these days is use the LFD tool on all of my alts, so I've run into almost every situation you can imagine.

So, who would you boot?

Re: Who Do You Vote-Kick?

Hunter is the only one ruining the instance.

Deleted

Anyone belittling other players. I don't care if they're doing 8k unbuffed, I want them out of my dungeon now.

10+ Year Old Account

I would prolly boot the 1.3k dps, even if the hunter pulls, i am a dk can just hop into frost pres and tank dat shit. No big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

The elitist pricks. Idc if I'm doing 70% of the group's damage...
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

hunter, or any dps that is pulling things when not every1 is ready.
    might kick the rogue just before the last boss, that will teach him being an ass.
    even if some1 is doing something realy wrong at least point him to it in a nice way

10+ Year Old Account

a bit of hunter and rogue

i will leabe the 1.3k guy allone i can carry him and i want to hug him/her for being so nice

Deleted

Rogue... We were all noobs in quest greens and 2k dps... I don't care if someone is pulling, if they are idiots I simply don't taunt

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack
    I would prolly boot the 1.3k dps, even if the hunter pulls, i am a dk can just hop into frost pres and tank dat shit. No big deal.
    You'd boot the undergeared yet polite player from the group, cock blocking him from loot and badges and the ability to increase his DPS, despite the fact he has more reason to be there than you?

Seems like an odd choice to pick. You also seem to be forgetting the healer is going OOM on a dedicated tank, doubt he'd keep you up in DPS gear, even with the bonus armor.

Also kick the Hunter unless he stops. Otherwise kick no one.

i always kick the high-dps/high-gearscore people who want to speed run through the places, skipping all optional stuff and basically trying to drag the rest of the group towards the end. but i wait until right before the final boss pull so they have to go through another full run before they get their "1 daily"
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

wtb multiple choise poll.

1, 3, 4 = kick

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

The hunter since i am the tank

The hunter would be the first to go.

If the rogue's taunting is impeding group progress, then it gets a little hairy:
    - if the rogue is only picking on one person and that person refuses to continue because of the rogue, that person is gone; rogue stays
    - if the rogue is picking on multiple people who then refuse to continue, the rogue is gone.

And the healer... well, that depends on when they're going oom, exactly how often, and how I feel at that point in time.

1.3k kid is fine. I wouldn't remove him.

The chance that the 1.3k dps guy is not standing in fires, whirlwinds etc is slim to none. Hes most likely only bothering the healer. My next choice would be the healer who keeps goin oom. Unless your just spamming heals overhealing theirs no reason to go oom in a heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker
    i always kick the high-dps/high-gearscore people who want to speed run through the places, skipping all optional stuff and basically trying to drag the rest of the group towards the end. but i wait until right before the final boss pull so they have to go through another full run before they get their "1 daily"
    Its not our fault they make us do dailys to get the weekly max frost badges.. At least I don't have to bother with them anymore, and honestly even if your gearing up you should want the run to go quickly and smoothly as possible.

Toss-up between the rogue and the huntard but the huntard wins because you can just /ignore the rogue. You can't ignore being dead.

I was told that DPS was much more important than total damage done but an idiot wanted to kick my high-dpsing (out in front by miles) tauren shammy from BRD because I was last in damage done. He was the idiot who, when we wiped, rezzed at the spirit healer and expected to come back into the instance with rez sickness. We all bailed on him in the end. Happy days.

NOBODY, since it's 5 man, and I don't care as long as I don't wipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mordoran
    Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack
    I'd kick you

Quote Originally Posted by Mordoran

1, 3, 4 = kick
    And you

"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

I voted the hunter.

But regarding "The guy doing 1.3k DPS, but he's polite and doesn't stand in fires/voids/etc." it kinda depends also. If he's well geared, but just messing around being semi-afk, I want him out of the instance. If he indeed hit 80 a few hours earlier, I got no problems with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Panjandrum
    Toss-up between the rogue and the huntard but the huntard wins because you can just /ignore the rogue. You can't ignore being dead.

I was told that DPS was much more important than total damage done but an idiot wanted to kick my high-dpsing (out in front by miles) tauren shammy from BRD because I was last in damage done. He was the idiot who, when we wiped, rezzed at the spirit healer and expected to come back into the instance with rez sickness. We all bailed on him in the end. Happy days.
    You can have highest dps just by afking the whole time if you do things right. So damage done is more important imo.

10+ Year Old Account

The huntard is what pisses me off the most. When I tank I usually power through trash as fast as the healer can keep up, but when that one 1.8k dps huntard doesn't think its fast enough and face pulls is when I /rage.