Thread: Blood council

Blood council

yo, my guild is progressing in icc 10 heroic and tongiht we came up to Blood council, a few times the empowered flame ball according to DBM chasein our shadow priest, but instead it went stright for our melee/tank and blow us up, anyone else encountred this "bug" as that was what we decided to tell it? or is that supposed to happen when a spriest get targeted Oo
    cheers!

Re: Blood council

It's never targetting the player in melee range, since it would be impossible to avoid it. Or maybe your priest was using fade and it bugged the encounter? No idea, we never had such problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

That fight is rife with bugs. It was the main roadblock for my 10-man for awhile due to flame orbs smacking people unexpectedly and kinetic orbs spawning on the other side of doors. Kinda frustrating, as we got the mechanics of it down weeks prior, but kept getting blind-sided by buggy orbs.

I'd be inclined to skip it from here out, but it has some of the more sought-after drops, unfortunately.

meh doesnt really matter as long as 2 melees just run with it fir 2 sec it wont manage to do any dangerous amount of damage

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log
    meh doesnt really matter as long as 2 melees just run with it fir 2 sec it wont manage to do any dangerous amount of damage
    it was nothing to chase just went for our melee and insta oneshot ftl

Would have been a fade.

I play a priest, and I have made it do that by hitting fade before.

Mage's mirrors do the same thing (make sure your mage uses them on one of the other two princes)

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log
    I love when ppl respond without actually reading or understanding what was said. Basically you just said everyone is a noob who can't handle Flame sphere cus its so easy and that's not even close to the issue at hand.

Ontopic:

Next week will be my groupds 1st try at Princes heroic but in normal mode I've never seen this happen. Maybe someone can confirm if the Flame sphere can be bugged with abilities like fade, bubble, ice block.

Did you make another attempt at it and have this happen again?

You should read aswell ^^.

I just confirmed the post above you that fade and mirrors causes the issue. Not sure on iceblock as it doesn't reduce your threat afaik.

Iceblock dispersion those kind of things work fine. Fade images a no no.

Tbh aswell be carefull with melee when it switchs to the flame guy ( cant remember his name to save my life.) That your melee arnt stood like half way to boss waiting for debuffs to drop off then run in as he casts flame orb. Its happened a few times when i was doing it heroic melee runs in he targets a melee running in BOOM wipe. Thers no need for him to use a agro dropping ability on that boss anyway save it for the ranged 1 ( cant remember any of there names really just shock guy flame orb guy and ranged guy to me xD)

Sorry for my poor gramar you get the point

Cheers guys, ill ask our spriest if fade was the issue <3

its just like every encounter ever with abilities that only target ranged if you dont have "enough" ranged which i think is 5? for that fight i might be wrong... it can and probably will target someone in melee range just to f*ck u over

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy
    Tbh aswell be carefull with melee when it switchs to the flame guy ( cant remember his name to save my life.) That your melee arnt stood like half way to boss waiting for debuffs to drop off then run in as he casts flame orb. Its happened a few times when i was doing it heroic melee runs in he targets a melee running in BOOM wipe.
    This has happened to us as well. Bad luck is all that is.

btw: I F'ing hate this fight. A heavy movement fight where you're penalized for moving? wtf? Give me Firefighter any day of the week over this fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith
    This has happened to us as well. Bad luck is all that is.

btw: I F'ing hate this fight. A heavy movement fight where you're penalized for moving? wtf? Give me Firefighter any day of the week over this fight.
    i hated firefighter SOOOOOOOOOO much more than this fight... finally I can say sorry i couldn't move out of "x" and not get yelled at :P but really firefighter was a bitch till they nerfed him to pieces and the biggest nerf we will see with princes will probably be a fix causing orbs to have to spawn inside the room >.> that and a 30% icc buff