Thread: Stopping EXP

Stopping EXP

Is it true that when you stop EXP you can only do BGs with other people who have also stopped EXP? If so why is that?
    [asdfghjkl says]: Greetings! blizzard is about too launch and new mounts:to,register sign up btl1e-wow-account.org"

Re: Stopping EXP

Correct.
    You will be placed in a queue only with other who have done the same, due to the ability that offers twinks.
    Being able to run endless numbers of dungeons for the best gear with no fear of levelling is a twinks dream, and a hugely unfair advantage they have over other players in the bracket.
    Twinks claimed to want fair fights, flaming anyone who stated the all too common belief that they only twink to massage their epeen with easy kills due to overgearing.
    Yet as soon as this "fair fight" appeared, and twinks would pretty much be facing only other twinks then the majority of them abandoned it.
    The few remaining who were serious enough migrated to the few battlegroups where it was still active.

Blizzard never supported twinking, and gradually removed many of the perks which were never intended for that purpose.
    As they did so then twinks declined in numbers as they became less and less about facerolling and more about introducing some skill to it.

Offering twinks exactly what they claimed to want and for the fairness of the casuals who are using bg's for levelling is why blizzard did this, yet it has nearly killed them off in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Thanks! Very helpful.

It doesn't seem right though. So if I have Wrath and level a character to 70, then stop exp I can only do BGs with 70 twinks. But if I have an account with BC and I level a character to 70 then twink it out I can do AV with 61-70s and whoop ass.
    [asdfghjkl says]: Greetings! blizzard is about too launch and new mounts:to,register sign up btl1e-wow-account.org"

Quote Originally Posted by Fappslot
    But if I have an account with BC and I level a character to 70 then twink it out I can do AV with 61-70s and whoop ass.
    Yeah. But then again, you're paying for an account only to do that. And frankly, that would be kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxhp
    Yeah. But then again, you're paying for an account only to do that. And frankly, that would be kind of sad.
    Almost as sad as having to transfer your twink(s) over to a different server just so you can continue to do BGs with them.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

This is the death of twinks sadly :<
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by deyndra
    This is the death of twinks sadly :<
    Sadly, people twink.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

BOA leveling is the new "twink".

Get BoA gear with level-restricted enchants.
    Run dungeons for the first few levels in the bracket to gear up.
    Transfer honor marks from your main to buy any available pvp gear.
    Wipe the floor with people in the last 4-5 levels in your bracket.
    Rinse.
    Repeat.

At least that's what I've seen lately... My alts leveled in BGs using BoA gear but I usually bought greens off the AH for pieces that I couldn't get from honor and heirlooms. I must say the old level 60 pvp gear was quite fun on my rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by deyndra
    This is the death of twinks happily :>
    Fixed.

There was nothing good about twinking for the people that got facerolled by twinks. Now that twinks only face other twinks (read: fair fights) they don't like it. Herp de derp.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Correct.
    You will be placed in a queue only with other who have done the same, due to the ability that offers twinks.
    Being able to run endless numbers of dungeons for the best gear with no fear of levelling is a twinks dream, and a hugely unfair advantage they have over other players in the bracket.
    Twinks claimed to want fair fights, flaming anyone who stated the all too common belief that they only twink to massage their epeen with easy kills due to overgearing.
    Yet as soon as this "fair fight" appeared, and twinks would pretty much be facing only other twinks then the majority of them abandoned it.
    The few remaining who were serious enough migrated to the few battlegroups where it was still active.

Blizzard never supported twinking, and gradually removed many of the perks which were never intended for that purpose.
    As they did so then twinks declined in numbers as they became less and less about facerolling and more about introducing some skill to it.

Offering twinks exactly what they claimed to want and for the fairness of the casuals who are using bg's for levelling is why blizzard did this, yet it has nearly killed them off in the process.
    I agree with what you’re saying but I just wish Blizz would put people who Twink to level 60 or 70 and only own either vanilla or BC , respectively so they can ‘own’ people in these brackets. People who own these accounts should be put in with the locked people so it is on fair grounds and it would stop the xp stoppers from complaining. Like you said these twinks cannot even fight properly, also the amount of twinks who had no idea on their class is insane. A few examples;

A mage ice blocked during a rogues sap, paladins who have insane HP’s, like 12k, think there god and just spamming consecration and doing nothing else to be top of the damage (then bubble heal up and repeat until killed), heck I even seen a rogue dismantle a warlock and all these are so called twinks.

I would love to see the qq if they were put in the same bracket as the locked people. Also on a side note its stupid that people with classic wow can use Wotlk enchants and have like 40 stam on bracers.