Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Raiding in blues: The <Undergeared> Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston
    GL guys and down Festergut soon! Also, Dreamwalker should be interesting too.
    I've only healed her once on my druid. Will love healing her again, this time on an undergeared shaman, with whom I have a total of < 15 wipes of experience healing in raids.

I'm really looking forward to it.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

Keep it up!

All the bads saying 'ICC is faceroll with the buff'
    I'm quite positive you are still going to wipe when it hits 30, while these guys pass you in blues.

To all the people saying 'Old content w/e'
    They're in blues and you only did old content in your badge gear to do a weekly.

If you actually played from ATLEAST the start of WotLK, you would understand this is quite a feat.

GJ!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

is it cool if ppl try this on other servers? because i also want to do this

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Blue Fire VS Blue Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Bielz
    GJ, impressive. Good luck on Saurfang
    Good luck ? they killed him

So reading through this thread I have one question...

What do you guys do with the loot? :
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulduru
    He is the hero that Azeroth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. And so we'll mock his alpha prediction. Because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent poster, a watchful dataminer....The MMO Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by theheratik150
    I'd like to know this as well

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex
    Keep it up!

All the bads saying 'ICC is faceroll with the buff'
    I'm quite positive you are still going to wipe when it hits 30, while these guys pass you in blues.

To all the people saying 'Old content w/e'
    They're in blues and you only did old content in your badge gear to do a weekly.

If you actually played from ATLEAST the start of WotLK, you would understand this is quite a feat.

GJ!
    Uh, I'm currently 12/12 10man, 12/12 25man, and 10/12 for 10H and 9/12 25H, not spectacular, but nope, even our pugs here are doing heroics ICC and facerolling lichking in normal. So... buff makes ICC faceroll = true. Honestly, raiding in blue gears with 20% buff = months ago 200/213/232 dungeon heroics gear raiding ICC without buff, and it's the same bosses that can't be downed without buff in 200/213/232 as in blue gear with buff like festergut, putricide etc, rotface was easy once people know what the fight was about, not easy in pug but with a fixed pug or guild it's nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by fzhfzh
    and it's the same bosses that can't be downed without buff in 200/213/232 as in blue gear with buff like festergut, putricide etc, rotface
    Blue Gear in no way includes 213 or 232 gear. Blue Gear, for the most part, isn't even close to iLvL 200 epics. Have you been in an ICC where the tanks 20% buffed health is less then a tanks unbuffed health in current tier gear? Have you been in an ICC raid where the healing is increased by 20% but your mana pool isn't? All DPS aside. Not saying DPS is not important. Undergeared will soon have to work around a strict DPS race for Festergut, but that's the easiest hurdle to cross. They already proved the tanks can take the hits and the healers can keep people alive. Seriously...look at the avoidance numbers from one of their tanks and a tier 10 tank. It's night and day. Take a look at the stats on their healers compared to currently geared ICC healers and tell me "this is faceroll".

Go start your own forum on how faceroll ICC is and what a joke Blizz is then, but leave this thread alone. If what they are doing is so faceroll, then you go do it.
    Now offering free Mammoth rides in the Dalaran sewer. Please do not be an engineer, priest, mage, paladin or druid. Thank you.

I totally agree with this. I wish I could be a part of it!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=15172.msg239063#msg239063

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=15061.0

Wow, this is actually pretty cool -- keep up the good work and keep us posted!

I'd also like to know where the loot goes?

So has the US version officially disbanded? I'd like to be apart of this but I wouldn't be able to make the EU raid times and I don't want to buy an EU account

Congratulations guys.

Still going to require gearscore checks on pugs though. It's much easier to check a PuGs gear than to trust them when they say they're awesome at the game. Yall are good, but that doesn't make 11 million people who play wow good.

Don't let this diminish how awesome your feet is. I wish I could join you guys to down stuff in blues but my main project right now is killing LK. So close to hitting p3 then it's over cause p3 is a joke. (Now)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerio
    So has the US version officially disbanded? I'd like to be apart of this but I wouldn't be able to make the EU raid times and I don't want to buy an EU account
    As far as I know, yes. The US version is dead. There are quite a few people here who have shown interest in a US version of this project, and it has already been said that it's probably enough people to get something started. It just takes one person to take the first step towards making the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by theheratik150
    It's not a lot of loot, since we only kill bosses once. I for one have the Fist Weapon from Rotface sitting in my bags for "later use". Some people click disenchant, others press Need.

We're not forbidden to have epics, we just can't raid Undergeared with them. Some people might be interested in doing PvP, or keeping what drops for when the project is over. Some people have epic gear for when they do heroics (to keep people from being jackasses to them, although I never experienced this and never wore an epic item).

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

This is the kind of thing that would actually make me want to raid again. Does anyone have any word on a US revival of Undergeared?

10+ Year Old Account

Omg, Thx for showing this PLZ PLZ PLZ 5KGS AND AChi noobs that it can be done in blues! GO UNDERGEARED!!

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

Quote Originally Posted by SobeBauxite
    This is the kind of thing that would actually make me want to raid again. Does anyone have any word on a US revival of Undergeared?
    Like wise Morpheus would say:

Stop trying to hit me and hit me
    Or, in other words, want something done right, do it yourself.

completely retarded to not use epic gems and or enchants IMO, as even the most under geared of people have access to the AH, when gems and "epic enchants" are sold.

Otherwise cool idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    If you want to play the game how you want, do so, but don't do it with me. If you wanna play super mario brothers and just jump up and down until the clock runs out and you die, by all means do it when I'm not player two and waiting for you to stop being an asshole.

this is AWSOME

Quote Originally Posted by SobeBauxite
    I've been waiting for something to pop up on a US server. I just don't want to be the one to "lead" things.
    Someone out there wants to, right? Right?! :'(

10+ Year Old Account

I love this Guild. <3