[A] <Eclipse> of Executus EU - Recruiting <10 man raiding only> [10/12 ICC 10]

[i]"In the beginning of 2009 a guild was created - it's vision was simple: 10 players, together against all upcoming content"

Hi all! My name is Arendil, officer of the Eclipse guild @ Executus EU.

Eclipse are a tight core of players that are raiding with the same setup every week, so that our players can know and be comfortable with their team members at all time and also have a lot of great time as well.

The guild has reopened since 3-4 months ago and we are striving to become one of the best strict 10-man raiding guilds on the Executus EU server. Our current progress is 10/12 and we plan to get down the Lich King as soon as possible in order to start with heroics. As mentioned before, we all strive for the same goal on what to achieve.

But now, we are in need of talented and devoted players to join our setup and become a valuable and wonderful member of our roster.

"So what can you guys offer me huh?"

- Giving people a chance to prove their skills
    - Keeping a friendly- and not rank dominated community where your voice is heard equal to those "in command"
    - No DKP system or 'prio' in the normal understanding of the word (deviding loot after need and earned right to the item.)
    - Experienced players that have cleared all the WOTLK content as it was released, now aiming for Heroic ICC.
    - A respectable guild bank where everyone are supposed to help out to make it better.
    - No kickban after simple mistakes in raids for example.

As you can read above, we want to keep every member happy and feel as a true member of the guild.

"Wow, this is a nice guild! But how can I apply and what do you guys want from me?"

If you think that you have the gameplay skills (knowledge, experience and confidence in your character in all specs), mature behaviour, a genuine love for 10-man raiding and the gear for end-game 10-man content, you may want to take a look at our website: http://eclipse-executus.wowstead.com

"Great! What classes are you looking for?!"

We are looking for:

- Melee DPS (Rogues, DKs)
    - Ranged DPS (Warlocks, Mages, Shadow Priests)
    - Healers (Priests)

"And when do you guys raid?"

Mondays - Thursdays - Sundays
    19:00 - 23:00

If you want to send a private application or need more information about the guild, send me a private message here on the forums or contact me or Urproblem in game!

Best of luck, we need you talented players

- Arendil

Re: [A] <Eclipse> of Executus EU - Recruiting <10 man raiding only> [10/12 ICC 10]

bump - we are also looking for tanks

- Arendil