10+ Year Old Account

New Hunter Lewts

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...item_54569.jpg

Is it just me, or does this trinket look amazing? Hard-capping will be so much easier with it out! Either way, looks like blizzard threw anybody trying to hardcap a bone.

However, I don't understand the huge ArP passive considering they will be removing ArP come cataclysm.

Discuss.

Re: New Hunter Lewts

arp hardcap even with the 277 boots, without food and with pretty much all the yellow socket boni. Nice buff for some arp classes imo.

makes me drool, i wants it for my MM hunter

10+ Year Old Account

Exactly, I can't wait until 3.3.5 now

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray
    arp hardcap even with the 277 boots, without food and with pretty much all the yellow socket boni. Nice buff for some arp classes imo.
    Some arp classes? Try all arp classes.

DBW BIS along with WFS? Crit hasn't been anyones best stat for awhile. Regemming 163 apen gems to agi will be fun.

I wouldn't get too excited yet. Unless the percentage shown is wrong, armor pen could be getting nerfed again. 163 should not be just 10.59%

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire

It may just be for markspam specced hunters to have some sort of Arp gluttony before they will remove.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danthegreat1
    Some arp classes? Try all arp classes.

DBW BIS along with WFS? Crit hasn't been anyones best stat for awhile. Regemming 163 apen gems to agi will be fun.
    I concur, using this with DBW would leave me around 100 ArP past the cap with my zero penetration ICC ring on, plus I don't have to worry about WFS dropping again (since we all know it never does). Would certainly open up a lot more options, not having to worry about your staff for penetration or your rings/neck, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno
    I wouldn't get too excited yet. Unless the percentage shown is wrong, armor pen could be getting nerfed again. 163 should not be just 10.59%
    ^^ Currently 10.59% should be 148.26 and 163 should be ~11.64%

Nice. As a unholy DK, ArP is great but I don't gem for it. So I don't gotta worry about hard capping! Will go nicely with DBW. The heroic version will surely be BiS for most physical classes.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Cool! with that trinket we can use the new ring as well :P

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...item_53133.jpg

I jizzed myself when I saw the trinket.

FUCK YEA.

Just gotta fix my computer in time for 3.3.5 so I can reserve that shit on every run I do.
    I dont give a shit what people are gonna say when I do, but they can all suck it cause I will be rocking arm pen hardcap and doing shit tons of dps.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno
    True. MMO doesn't show those percentages now so it might have been wrong, but if it was right, that would make each 15.39 or so points of armor pen = 1%, so the new hardcap would be 1539, which is 139 above the current cap.