GoTUR 10 - ..Help?

I already have the Rusted Proto Drake on my main, but I'm going back in a week to help friends finish it off..

I haven't done the hardmodes for about 3/4 a year, so I don't remember the best strategies for every fight..

If someone can hook me up with a link to a guide, that would be great!

-Thanks
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: GoTUR 10 - ..Help?

We outgear the majority of the mechanics now. The only ones in which you can't pretty much zerg down are Knock knock knock (still requires communication on killing/stopping the exploding mobs) and Yogg+1 (though most of the mechanics aren't even worth mentioning anymore). Some would argue Vezax, but the only difficulty in that one now is that if you're just DPSing him down, you'll kill him before hard mode engages lolz.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

For all the abilities, look to the left menu's patch 3.1 section.

If you want walkthroughs, there's a ton of sites out there with complete strategies. Bosskillers, tankspot, etc..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    We outgear the majority of the mechanics now. The only ones in which you can't pretty much zerg down are Knock knock knock (still requires communication on killing/stopping the exploding mobs) and Yogg+1 (though most of the mechanics aren't even worth mentioning anymore). Some would argue Vezax, but the only difficulty in that one now is that if you're just DPSing him down, you'll kill him before hard mode engages lolz.
    Sorry but Firefighter is still hard imo, yes, easyer as inb4, still hard.