LF addon to show interrupts

I've heard there are addons that shows a flashy effect when an enemy interrupts you (e.g. when a rogue kicks you). the flashy effects can be like DXE making the whole screen flash during encounters, or a big skill icon appearing and fading on your screen similar to what Doom CD Pulse does.

I know Afflicted tracks the CDs of the interrupts bar-style, I just wish there is something that can show them better when the interrupts are happening.

Thanks in advance.

-Zevek

edit: can PowerAura track enemy interrupts?

Re: LF addon to show interrupts

PowerAuras can track debuffs on yourself, so if a debuff is responsible for the interrupt then yes.
    LoseControl can display an icon for the interruption or crowd control effect applied to you, with a timer showing its duration.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Thanks for LoseControl, I'll try that out.

Anyone know the whole screen flash addon I mentioned earlier? Or can it be set-up using PowerAura?

This might be something similar, found with a bit of Googling.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...pellshock.aspx

But this shakes the screen a bit when you interrupt a spell (when you have nameplates off).

I use Scrolling Combat text, and when I get interrupted it flashes big blue text that says Interrupted! Frostbolt

Then it's pretty clear as my Bartender bars start doing their GCD sparkle when my spells will be up again.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Not sure about a mod that would tell you when you were interrupted, but Interruptbar, is a really nice enemy interrupt tracker.

It doesnt track all of the CDs that Afflicted does, but it puts a bar with every class interrupt on it, with timers when they are used, so you can see how long it will be safe for you to cast.