Thread: Potion of speed

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Potion of speed

Does a potion of speed make you run faster? Me and the guys I do ICC rep runs with have been experiencing difficulty with a mob sitting on a trap in the last room right before marrowgar. Our strategy to date is I run in and activate trap (thus dieing) while the rest of the group stays in the other room. Then when I get back we pull the big skeleton out and take care of him first. My question is this. If I pop army of dead (to distract mobs) and have my ghoul leap on the spider then pop a potion of speed and run like a bat out of hell in unholy presence, do you think I can out run the mobs? I am at work and just thought of this so I can't try it for another 6+ hours.

Re: Potion of speed

lol DK's...

User was temp banned for this post.

Chuck your toon on ebay mate

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    lol DK's...
    Thanks, very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bûllshift
    Chuck your toon on ebay mate
    Boy, even more helpful. You are great man.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANOFDSCPLN
    Does a potion of speed make you run faster?
    1/10. read the description if you really are that blind. swiftness potion is what you're after troal.

Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

http://imgur.com/Cx54D.jpg

The answer though if you are is no, it does not increase your running speed.

15+ Year Old Account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEwqZX8m_cQ

Sorry. Continue.

"Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

Quote Originally Posted by LizzýEU
    1/10. read the description if you really are that blind. swiftness potion is what you're after troal.
    Thank you, ass.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

If you don't know what stats do, you do not belong in ICC at all. Haste has nothing to do with movement speed. Haste makes you attack/cast faster, it's a dps/healing stat. Movement speed makes you physically move faster.
    If you can't deal with a skeleton with a regular pack of adds, good luck with the rest of ICC. Suicide runs aren't needed at all. It's a little thing called Line of Sight. Throw something at the pack of trash, hide behind a corner, and watch all the adds come to you. Hey look, no trap triggered. Every pull leading up to Marrowgar can be LOS'd if you try. If you can see the trap and know exactly where it is, there's no reason whatsoever for you to trigger it on accident while pulling trash. That's just a failure on your raid. Traps are triggered by proximity of a player.

If you really need to "run like a bat out of hell", then I suppose your strat would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    If you don't know what stats do, you do not belong in ICC at all. Haste has nothing to do with movement speed. Haste makes you attack/cast faster, it's a dps/healing stat. Movement speed makes you physically move faster.
    If you can't deal with a skeleton with a regular pack of adds, good luck with the rest of ICC. Suicide runs aren't needed at all. It's a little thing called Line of Sight. Throw something at the pack of trash, hide behind a corner, and watch all the adds come to you. Hey look, no trap triggered. Every pull leading up to Marrowgar can be LOS'd if you try. If you can see the trap and know exactly where it is, there's no reason whatsoever for you to trigger it on accident while pulling trash. That's just a failure on your raid. Traps are triggered by proximity of a player.

If you really need to "run like a bat out of hell", then I suppose your strat would work.
    Thanks buddy, you are awsome. Someday I hope i'm as grand as your ego. Oh, and we have tried los pulls. when the spider moves, the trap goes off.

lol, everyone who posts in this thread gets a great reply; ass, ego. srsly if a question is that easy to figure out, and you post it on the forums, you can expect such answers, so please lock this thread and no feeding the troll after eight.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotorture
    lol, everyone who posts in this thread gets a great reply; ass, ego. srsly if a question is that easy to figure out, and you post it on the forums, you can expect such answers, so please lock this thread and no feeding the troll after eight.
    i don't understand does troll also mean blatanty dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotorture
    Another great response to my question. You must be leet, right? FYI i am new to this game and I am trying to get help from more experienced players. Just becouse a question is easy to you, does'nt meen it's easy to me. So if you can't give a honest answer to a question, you can take your leet troll ego and shove it in your ass.

Such hostility, let's all be friends now, aye?

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    i don't understand does troll also mean blatanty dumb?
    No but a lot of low tier trolls equate trolling to acting like a complete moron.

Like the op.

This is my favourite thread ever. I'm not exaggerating.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    No but a lot of low tier trolls equate trolling to acting like a complete moron.

Like the op.
    (dean bows to shiira) Oh all great and powerful Shitra, thank you for granting me with your wisdom.

Deleted

No.....just god damn no :