Ferelas a level 20-30 zone?

So, it seems that like Azshara, Ferelas got re-levelled and has dropped to a level 20-30 zone . Anyone know of any other zone level changes? This is what i've gathered so far from blizzcon and my limited info on alpha.

KALIMDOR:

1-10: Teldrassil, Durotar, Mulgore, Azuremyst Isle, Kezan/Lost Isles*
    10-20: Darkshore, North Barrens?, Bloodmyst Isle, Azshara
    20-25: Ashenvale, Ferelas
    25-30: Stonetalon Mountains, Ferelas
    30-35: Desolace, South Barrens
    35-40: Desolace? Dustwallow Marsh
    40-45: Thousand Needles?
    45-50: Tanaris
    50-55: Un'goro Crater
    55-60: Silthius
    UNKNOWN: Felwood, Wintersping

EASTERN KINGDOMS:
    1-10: Tirisfal Glades, Elwynn Forest, Dun Morogh, Eversong Woods, Gilneas*
    10-20: Silverpine Forest, Loch Modan, Ghostlands, Westfall?
    20-25: Hillsbrad Foothills, Alterac Mountains?, Wetlands, Duskwood?
    25-30: Arathi Highlands
    30-35: Hinterlands
    35-40: Western Plaguelands
    40-45: Eastern Plaguelands (west)
    45-50: Eastern Plaguelands (east)
    UNKNOWN: Redridge Mountains, Stranglethorn Vale, Badlands, Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes, Swamp of Sorrows, Blasted Lands

* - The Worgen and Goblin starting zones will level characters to about 12 or 13 currently.

well some of this i'm sure is not accurate as i don't really know, so if you have more info then by all means go ahead.

Re: Ferelas a level 20-30 zone?

as you mentioned but dont know if you noticed, plaguelands levels got changed also

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think that makes sense. It's pretty far from any starting zone to be such low level. As it stands right now, it's about 42-48 horde and 44-48 alliance, excluding DM. I can see your list being correct if you switched the level ranges on Desolace and Feralas. Having a lvl 25-30 zone in the middle of a bunch of 40+ ones doesn't fit logically with Blizz's idea of having leveling zones more sequential instead of having to go all over hell's half acre for your next questing zone. Besides, having to ride as a mid to late 20's character through mobs 10+ levels above you to get to your next quest hub is just going to suck.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    This.

Also zones after the initial zones are in 5 level increments now, not 10. The initial zones are 1-15 now (they're already close to that with heirlooms), the second zone is 15-20, the next is 20-25, and so on.