Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Bye old main class, hi DK!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ
    You'll regret this when you realize that you can't stand your ground against anything other than defensively weak casters, that nobody wants another DPS DK, and that nobody wants a DK tank period.

You're completely wrong. I'm just going to ask right away, are you a troll!?

that nobody wants another DPS DK, and that nobody wants a DK tank period.
    I'm often whispered and asked if I'd like to maintank ICC10/25 independent of the other tanks gear.
    Same goes for DPS, if they're full on tanks they ask me if I want to DPS.

You sir, is a horrible horrible troll.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OT: My old main was a resto shaman, was leveling my DK when I had done all raids I needed stuff from and leveled my DK to 80, which was funny as hell and I'm still tanking as I did once I hit 80. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    Could you explain what is Prot DK? I know they are tank but Prot? they can tank with all 3 specs pretty much.. so please explain what is Prot DK.
    I guess prot remained in my vocabular from pally times... Yes I meant DK tank

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Zao
    Left behind my tree, though I leveled him to 80 shortly after my DK and mage.
    also left my tree behind, he's still stuck at lvl 73 in dala making gems for my DK.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

i left my mage, because guild needed a tank with decent signups for ulduar, after that i kept playing, it became fun

mage was same old 2 buttons over and over :P

To all the people that say "GL getting a raid spot" he rerolled from paladin. I get into groups way faster on my DK than my paladin for sure.

i always wanted to play something "evil" like warlock or shadowpriest

started out as shadow at the beginning of bc, switched to disc and wanted to get him to 80
    got 80, bored, leveled a warlock and realized casters in general seem to be played rather slowly (except frostmage)
    leveled a dk as he is the only "evil" theme class left
    --> instantly got hooked.
    the ability to solo almost every quest, to juggernaut your way through mobs while questing and the possibility to counter almost every action if you play smart made me love that class ^^
    i am a pvp unholy dk, love my class and my character in general as the lore simply ROCKS, and the piano playing unholy presence pvp playstyle always make my freinds *gasp* when they look at my hands XD srsly like EVERY non dmging ability of yours is off GDC + pet management ^^

and about the ability to shine as a pro: there are SO many bad dks around that being good at playing one WILL make you shine and rather popular, indeed. at least thats how it is pvp wise.

and: i played dk ever since i started him ALTHOUGH i am renown for rerolling, again, and again, and again ^^ the priest/warlock/dk stages mentionned above are only something like the "main-steps" there are some mages, shammys and even more warlocks among them
    Black is what darkness looks like.

10+ Year Old Account

well when i got wotlk, the first thing i did was make a dk and start playing him instead of leveling my hunter to 80. i found it to be so fun that i didnt stop playing him. i got him to 80 within a week or 2 and started raiding and doing BGs. It's just the most fun class to play imo.