Arcane talent question

Hey, using www.magegraf.com, I saw that the template he used for arcane is the following :
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...IXOeoWj,,11723

The only thing I don't get is why take the 2nd and 3rd points in Arcane stability instead of 4th and 5th in Arcane mind. This would result, for a mage with 1500 intellect UB (that's 264-277 gear) to like 80 more intellect, that is 10 more spellpower (unbuffed). Ok, that plus the crit is minor, but still looks better than a pushback reduction to me.

Where am I wrong ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: Arcane talent question

If I.A. is gonna be usefull, you'll have to take damage. Therefore pushback, and pushback protection becomes usefull.
    Wards and shields only absorb so much damage, the leftover damage cuases pushback.

just my thoughts on the subject
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

Arcane stability 60% + 35% (no imp conc aura) is 95% , your having a lot of pushback in ICC HM, some of them are, lady ga ga frost bolts, dont know for festergut dam, guess so, blood queen w/e is it called that hit raid, dreamwalker mage bolts etc. etc. theres a lot of stuff that can pushback u = screw ur haste buff and instead casting 4 spell with 1 AM buff, ull cast 3.

In ICC HM there are some sources of pushback, just as there are in normal modes.

Stability provides no real DPS gain over all of ICC, the fights where its applicable provide very little gain and most fights it is not.

Applicable:

Marrowgar bone whirl
    Lady Deathwhisper aoe frostbolt
    Blazing Skeleton Channel
    Archmage AoE Frostbolt (should be interrupted, but things happen and some normally get through)

And I/A is definitely a no. Even before the patch it was only 2/3 as the third point provided very little gain.