Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Thrall/Cairne and Deathwing Human Form Pictures

Geez, they went all out on Deathwing's human form. Newer players are going to wonder how that guy ever almost became king of Alterac.

I guess when you finally go off the deep end, you stop taking the form of a handsome nobleman and instead get your pro-wrestler Sauron form on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Zeppelin
    What worked with Sauron can work with Deathwing I guess.

They did say his power has increased dramatically since Day of the Dragon due to increased Old God influence on the world, so maybe that extra power has caused his human form guise to become not just warped, but Holy WTF warped. Better suited to resemble his true form. :-\

Another possibility is that while Prestor was a spy disguise, maybe this is a simple convinience transformation (you know, to enter structures he doesn't want leveled) and he doesn't care how he looks.

To the ill-informed:
    A dragon isn't limited to only one humanoid form. They can change their appearance multiple times, as they wish. So no, Calia wasn't going to marry that, nor was he going to become the King of Alterac in that guise. This is a different form.

As an aside; the image of Thrall and Cairne shows them helping sin'dorei children. I'm curious as to whether they're just a random choice on Blizzard's part, or if this is actually an indication that Quel'Thalas will undergo at least some changes in the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalserrar
    To the ill-informed:
    A dragon isn't limited to only one humanoid form. They can change their appearance multiple times, as they wish. So no, Calia wasn't going to marry that, nor was he going to become the King of Alterac in that guise. This is a different form.

As an aside; the image of Thrall and Cairne shows them helping sin'dorei children. I'm curious as to whether they're just a random choice on Blizzard's part, or if this is actually an indication that Quel'Thalas will undergo at least some changes in the expansion.
    And goblin children, it's probably just coincidental.

I was under the impression that this would be Deathwing's human form.
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Noldi
    Then we'd never be able to defeat him :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

The question is, the beard is used to hide the metal chin or the metal chin is there to hide the beard?

Even though I knew what was coming I still can't stop laughing. +10 internetz to you my friend haha :P

Quote Originally Posted by darkra
    I wish blizz would hurry up and release a high rez picture of this. My desktop longs for it and its awesomeness
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    Tanks and healers are like women, they subsist on compliments and praise.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyForever
    And goblin children, it's probably just coincidental.
    Oh! Apologies. Didn't see him, the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalserrar
    To the ill-informed:

Granted on the original form, what I said about Calia was a joke anyway :P

And it's not just belf children that Thrall and Cairne are rescuing. A couple of them look like orc children to me.

Deleted

i have a feeling that Cairne wasnt fully killed..i think Thrall and Cairne ran off to do some gay love life together..or they are secretly going to make a new horde or something

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pudim
    o.o
    there is a... SUPERMAN LOGO ON CAIRNE'S FLAG!
    I lol'd. And..... wtb Super Cairne? Looks like the child Thrall is reaching out to might be a troll kid. Has batlike ears and is green XD I say OP did a pretty good job of taking these and making them more viewable for us; despite the point about the deathwing pic made earlier.

PS- I don' want Cairne to die <3s de Tauren!
    ShadowJester: the picture is definitely not fel magic, I mean look at that happy little face in that crystal. I'm not 100% on this, but I think they were fooled into thinking it was Bob Ross magic, just some happy little absorbing of some happy little magic

imo those are goblin kids
    I will watch and wait as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I will laugh as dey grow to despise ya as I do.

-Vol'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Pudim
    imo those are goblin kids
    They are Green Goblin kids and Cairne is carrying Superman's cape as a banner... Have we entered superhero land? And where's Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by Aks
    Thrall: Hey kids I have candy
    Cairne: Yea all you have to do is get in the van
    Hah. Awesome. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

They are Green Goblin kids and Cairne is carrying Superman's cape as a banner... Have we entered superhero land? And where's Batman?
    Skruuuuuuuuuuuls!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Djolisimo
    It is beyond me why Cairne has never had his halberd/runespear in game, when in
    every single artwork (and in this most recent one) he is shown with it.
    because he has big bad spankass 2h totem!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir
    because he has big bad spankass 2h totem!
    The lack of spear love in this game always bothered me. Yeah, there are some awesome ones out there, but recently they've been lacking. Not to mention it's damn near blasphemous to see a warrior with one. "Fucker stole that from a hunter/druid!"

OT: I'd not seen the Cairne one before. I think it'll be my desktop for a while
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.