Thread: Race Changes

Race Changes

This may have been covered already, but did Blizzard say anything about being able to race change to a new race the day Cata. comes out. Sorry if there was another post somewhere about it.

Re: Race Changes

No.

10+ Year Old Account

yeah, they said something about there is no information about being able to change to other races when cata comes out. (You know, changing your belf to tauren, etc)

But I think they will let you change.

10+ Year Old Account

They did, and no you can't. They didn't specify a time but said "Race changes will be available eventually, but not immediately" or something to that effect.

Guess they don't want a bunch of 80 Worgen and Goblins running around the first day of the expansion, although honestly it will only be a matter of a day or two because everyone will be racing to be the first 85 Worgen or Goblin.

Nice helpful post there TwoTailed.

On topic, you can only change to a new race/class combo when someone has levelled to 85 of that class/race combo.

Alright thanks for all the info. Trying to decide what to make my warrior tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Flabb
    Nice helpful post there TwoTailed.

On topic, you can only change to a new race/class combo when someone has levelled to 85 of that class/race combo.
    To be fair, it is the most straightforward answer. And I don't believe blizzard has announce that ^

Last I heard, nay. As said before in here, you cannot race change immediately after cataclysm hits. They said some time after. How much time? Who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotiewaffle
    Alright thanks for all the info. Trying to decide what to make my warrior tank.
    Doesn't matter at this point. Most racials will be changed in cataclysm, so just roll the race you enjoy looking at for hours on end.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!