Warlock Pet Talents

What you all think of the idea of giving Lock's pets, their own talent trees like Hunters?

WOuldnt that rock

Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Re: Warlock Pet Talents

Well, no thanks. All Warlocks are innately different and use different skills for different roles. This is why Hunter pets have talents, so that they can be versatile.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Well, no thanks. All Warlocks are innately different and use different skills for different roles. This is why Hunter pets have talents, so that they can be versatile.
    what why not?

how would that change the concept of our class?

It would still be Dot/Pet

but our Pets gain special effects from talent pet trees that could be based on pet type, or role
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Your pets are goddamn demons, it's not like you treat them with loving care and feed them from your hand and teach them different things on your own.. But hunters do. ^~^

What he means is that every Warlock pet is already different from one another, whereas every hunter pet is essentially (almost) the same. Thus they give hunter's pets talents, to provide their pets the versatility they would otherwise lack.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    I was going to say the same thing.

there already are..

imp fel hound
    emp imp
    and all the fellguard talents in demonology.

/thread no more plz
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Not to mention, I know I would rather not have to deal with 5 different talent trees in addition to my own. Even though Hunters can have that many pets, their talent trees are one of three varieties (and all of those varieties are very similar). Warlocks would need 5 completely different ones as the Voidwalker's talent tree wouldn't even come close to working for the Imp or Felhunter.

No.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailoze
    Your pets are goddamn demons, it's not like you treat them with loving care and feed them from your hand and teach them different things on your own.. But hunters do. ^~^
    this! It's good like it is. Maybe with cata a new demon wouldn't be that bad either... Or some random skins... I mean the WL summons a type of daemon, this could be vary in size/colors or something else

15+ Year Old Account

Not a new tree but some way of giving the pets more options. Felguard is 100% dps with a weird chargestun when in close combat. It lack options which heavily contribute to demonology being crap in PvP as anything but a soakbot in 5v5.

Fel Hunter should get some protection on itself regarding snares and slows. It can basicly become rather meeh at times. A long cd spell lock and a usefull devour as only usable things is meeh. A bit more damage or a way to become snareimmune.

Succu, with the knockback addition this is what a pet should be like.

Imp, fireshield is just lol, useless pet overall since it only bring a decent damage attack. Buff fireshield with about xxx % to make it even slightly useable.

This is from a PvP pov obviously.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Pets are tamed and become a "cooperative" companion, instead of being enslaved like the demons are.
    That explains in part the lack of the talent tree and the lack of naming often suggested.
    Yes some more options in pvp would be nice instead of simply being an excuse to give warlocks what other classes have without the need for pets/minions.

If we want the dps minion, then its demo for felguard, yet hunters can get dps on practically every single pet and then choose further based on its unique ability which in pvp usually comes down to a crab with the pinning.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account

Felguard stun should be able to do 1" away to make it even remotly useful in PvP. Even BLZ can see noone play demo in pvp except maybe 5v5, beats me why it would be gamebraking to fix that since it wouldnt impact on pve either.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

It would be awesome. What would make it even better is if you could hand them gear as well (especially demo build). This of course would only happen if the gear was going to be DE'd otherwise ( I wouldn't support gearing a pet over a player).

10+ Year Old Account

I think its understandable for warlocks to want pet talents, no matter what spec they are, they still use pets. While chars such as a DK, mage, or shaman, have to spec into a talent to gain a pet. Only exception to this is that Hunters have a widespread variety of pets they can choose from, while warlocks do not
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.